Chapter 19

[Third POV]

It was the next school morning after yesterday.

You might be wondering, what happened yesterday afterschool?

Let me give you a brief summary.

Damian reached Michelle's house to do the project. However, they were carried away with what was happening between (Y/N) and Damian.

Michelle had a crush on him. But she knew that she had to get over him. It was clear that he liked the girl who sits next to him in class.

She felt that if she helped him and (Y/N) get together then she'll get over him.

On the other hand, (Y/N) and Luke were getting along pretty fast. It was as if they've met before. They joked that they've met in their past lives. But who knows?

Maybe they did.

Now, back to today's morning.

"(Y/N)?" said a voice behind.

"Tim, I already told you" she stated as she turned around.

"But he misses you" Tim adds.

Yes, he and his brother Damian both argue a lot. But that doesn't mean that he hates him and doesn't care about him.

On the contrary, he cares about his well being. And well, Damian has not been in his best ever since he fought with (Y/N).

"You can tell him that he can stop pretending" she scoffed as she continued to walk away.

Tim was going to be late for his class in the second floor, but that still didn't stop him.

He grabbed her arm,

"What I mean is that he's sick"

This caught her a attention a bit.

"He hasn't eaten since yesterday afterschool"

He continued,

"Dick has been taken care of him, but all Damian mutters is your name"

"My... name?" She asked in disbelief.

"He apologized in his sleep last night"

"You could multiply that by 100" he added.

She weakly removed her arm from his grip,

"You're not lying, right?"

"(Y/N), I'm Red Robin for god's sake. I would never lie about something like this" he whispered.

"Yea? And Damian is Robin" she huffed as she crossed her arms. Recalling that he lied to her about his real identity.

"Come with me and see him, please?"

She moved her eyes to his as she thought about it.

"Please? For me? For Grayson?" He pleaded.

She pursed her lips,

"Fine"

"Only because I don't feel like going to school" She lied.

In reality, she couldn't help but be worried about Damian. He was her best friend after all. Or maybe he still is.

"Yes!" exclaimed Tim before realizing and putting his hands down in embarrassment.

She laughed before teasing him as they made they're way to the Manor.

Luckily, the police guards didn't say anything. They didn't even notice them sneaking out.

============================