Chapter 36

Just in case you get confused, this is the same moment before (Y/N) is missing, but in her perspective. In other words, you get to know what happened

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"Doesn't know what?" questioned Jason in his red suit.

I let out a giggle at how oblivious he was. Then, he was dragged out by Dick in his Nightwing costume and Tim in his Red Robin costume.

I continued fighting the goons as I took glances at Damian who was shielding his brothers.

I smiled under my mask as I spectated the amount of thugs decreasing.

How many are there?

All of a sudden, I spotted a figure with a clown mask on the doors of the girls' locker room.

It was a goon with the same clothes as the others, but the only difference was the clown mask

Joker? So, these goons work for Joker?!

I pushed the others out of my way as I shot them in the shoulder or leg.

I don't think Damian noticed me, but whatever.

My attention was on that man or woman only.

I ran inside the doors where I saw the figure, and nothing.

There was absolutely no one.

I continued to observe my surroundings as I walked deeper into the locker room.

It was dark, so that was a bad sign.

I had an arrow ready on my bow. I searched around until my weapon was thrown away from my hands.

It was the masked goon. Turns out it was a man since his mask dropped down as I swung a punch at his face.

I then punched him in the chest and roundhouse kicked his face. Luckily, that knocked him out.

Suddenly, two arms held me from behind, trapping me. Another one. I let out a grunt before grabbing the knife on the side of my leg and stabbing him with it.

Looks like my father's dagger came in good use.

I removed the knife from his leg before he covered it with his hand and scooted away from me to the wall behind him with a smirk.

With a smirk. But why?

I furrowed my brows as I got closer to him.

That was until I felt something hard hit my head. You could even hear the bang.

My ears started ringing as I closed my eyes.

I fell to the ground, groaning in pain and holding my head,

"Shit"

How could I let my guard down?

I heard giggling. It was a high-pitched laugh.

"What the fuck" I continued to mumble curse words to the pain that wouldn't go away.

"Got one Puddin'!"

I couldn't even focus on the person in front of me anymore. My mind was everywhere. It was spinning.

All I saw was red and black boots. I tried looking up but everything went black.

============================

My eyes slowly opened. They closed and opened before adjusting to the light above me.