Chapter 8

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I let a loud sigh before jumping on my bed.

Today was the longest day this week. First day of school and I ended up in Damian's house. I met Bruce and his brothers.

Turns out Damian was right. He was the son of a billionaire. The blood son he added.

His father was Bruce Wayne. The richest man in Gotham. As I talked with them during dinner, it seems they had interesting stories.

Bruce adopted Dick first. Which till now, I still don't get why his name is that. But whatever.

After he adopted Grayson, he found Jason stealing the tires from his car. He unfortunately, lost him to Joker.

I didn't know that Joker cause so much harm to the Wayne family.

I somehow trusted them with my story. I told them that Joker's thugs killed my parents. That's when I noticed Bruce's eyes go wider. He managed to quickly change his face to a calm one, though.

Jason, still being upset about his idiotic plan going wrong, was able to question what happened to me after.

I told them that I was able to survive on my own. Of course I wasn't going to tell them about Ra's and me being an assassin. They would've feared me.

The Wayne family reminded me of the family I used to have. The family that I once had before it was taken away from me.

I was able to get along with everyone, although Damian and I had our arguements here and there. He would get on my nerves while we were working in our projects.

He would want one thing done and I would want it the other way. But in the end, we were able to finish it.

I'm glad we finished it early because now that means that,

"I got the whole week off without homework" I breathed out.

I got myself comfortable with my blanket over me. Coming to a conclusion that I wasn't going to go out as (Y/H/N).

As the room got silent but filled with the trees pushing against each other, I remembered that Jason, was the man from the store.

When I first saw him at the house, I was shocked. I didn't expect him there.

He didn't recognize me though. I feared that he would but he seemed cool. So I shook his hand, greeting him.

============================

"-TT-, Are you stupid?" asked Damian as he showed me the proper way to solve the math problem.

Math. Our last period class before the school day was over.

'Just this class' I kept repeating it in my head.

"Well sorry, this is the reason I go to school, smartass" I scoff as I start erasing the work that I did on my paper.

"Demon" I mumbled with a smirk.

Jason had told me that I am allowed to call him that because I earned it.

Back at the manor, Damian and I were arguing while Jason, Dick, and Tim were there. Remember when I mentioned that we had arguments?

Well after those arguments, I would end up with the last scoff before Damian retreated in rage.

"What was that?" He asked but clearly knowing well what I had just said.