08

"Hey, Katsuki. You alright?" it has been five whole years since you're gone but Katsuki haven't given up yet.

He's sitting on his couch, staring at the ultrasound pictures that you left a long time before. His heart was gone, because it left along with the woman he loved.

Even though many women tried to pursue him, he always neglect them, telling them that he has already a wife and kids. He did many things just to find you and your kid, but he just failed.

"Ne, Kirishima." it was kinda odd for Kirishima to hear Katsuki calling him with his name but he decided not to joke around and sat on the other couch facing his friend, "Yep?"

"How long has it been since she's gone?" the blonde haired guy asked his friend, and that made Kirishima frown and felt bad for him.

"Five years." he answered.

Katsuki smirked as he palmed his face, "I see. So my children are already 4 or 5 years old by now."

He felt sad. He wasn't able to witness his children's first times. Now he was about to miss out a big event of his children's lives by witnessing them manifest their quirks.

"Can't you believe it? I'm the father but I don't whether my kid is a girl or a boy." he added.

Katsuki rested his head against the backrest of the couch, staring at the ceiling of his apartment.

"Don't worry, Bakugo. You'll find him soon. I know you're missing her, but all you need to do is to be patient." Kirishima tried to comfort his agonizing friend by saying comforting things.

"But how long will I have to wait?"