10

"Hey Katsuki! You sure you don't want me to come along with you?" Mitsuki yelled at Katsuki's kitchen. She had time to visit his son and she was preparing a meal for him to eat for dinner.

And Katsuki was sitting on the dining table next to the sink. Silently sipping his cup of hot cocoa while glancing over the list which Mitsuki made for Katsuki to buy at the supermarket.

You could say that she was making Katsuki do errands for her.

"Just shut up, old hag. I can do things alone." Katsuki answered with a cold voice. Mitsuki's eyes softened as she saw the present Katsuki. He was so lifeless.

She remembers how Katsuki and she fight all the time, but since (y/n) nowhere to be found, he lost interest in all the things he loved doing the most, well except for being a hero.

Mitsuki put the knife she was holding down and turned around to meet the gaze of her son, "Katsuki, I know you're doing your best to find her. Please hang in there."

Mitsuki felt a slight pang on her chest as he saw how his eyes reddened and on the verge of crying again. It was hard for him to swallow the fact that (y/n) wont be coming home anymore.

Katsuki blamed himself for that. If he didn't go to work that day and just chose to be stubborn, maybe today, he was still with (y/n)... with you.

Mitsuki loved (y/n) so much. She was thankful that his stupid son found someone who can love him despite how shitty his attitudes are. She loved you just like her own daughter and knowing you are lost breaks her heart too.

But all she can do was hope, that one day, she'll get to see you again and cook Katsuki's favorite meals together. 

"Yeah. Thanks." Katsuki never batted an eye again to his mother and started to walk away. All he just wanted was to see his wife again.

As Katsuki went inside his car, he saw a familiar figure standing outside a car, "So you're back in Japan, icyhot?"

his lips twisted into a smirk as he continued to drive, without even batting an eye back to the dual colored hair guy. He remembers the last time he saw the Todoroki was on their second Year at Yuuei before he transferred schools in America.

But little does he know, someone was with him. The person whom he was looking for the past 5 years.