93

♱ chapter 93 - B ♱

"Alpha is on position. Other teams, get into position as well." Aizawa alerted the other heroes via the radio that he was holding as he, along with the heroes that were in his team prepare themselves to enter the said hideout where Kei is hiding Eri and the quirk destroying bullets.

His team consisted with Heroes such as Fatgum, Edgeshot, Miruko, Endeavor, Present Mic and lastly Cementos. Perfect combination of heroes for a raid. He personally picked Heroes that can do the attacking without worrying about their defence. His team consisted of both Passive and Aggressive type of Heroes.

Hawks sat at the very edge pavement of the hideout's rooftop and continued to watch over Aizawa's team slowly enter the hideout, "Bravo got you covered, sir." he replied as he signalled the Heroes who are in his team to be alert. Heroes like Tokoyami, Jirou, Sero, Hatsume and Tsuyu are on his team, a team perfect for look out and support.

Hawks's team served as the look out for the other teams. They will alert other teams if in case other villains interfere with their raid.

While Hawks served as their team leader, Hatsume served as the look out for far and mid-range distances. Jirou served as the team's sense of hearing, just incase the villains had an invincibility quirk, they will be able to pinpoint their location and take them out with ease. Both Sero and Tsuyu will be the one who'll apprehend the villains and Tokoyami will serve as the team's night eye.

"Charlie is already in place, Aizawa-sensei." Thirteen held the radio close to him as he notified Aizawa. Thirteen's team will serve as the rescue squad in case the other teams will run into trouble.

Thirteen's team consisted of Heroes like Gang Orca, Mt. Lady, Uraraka, Vlad King, and Iida. They will serve as rescue of the Heroes who were badly hurt and so that they can bring them back to safety.

"Delta....check." another Hero spoke from the end of the line, it was the Hound Hero, Hound Dog. His team consisted of Heroes like Kaminari, Shinsou, Monoma, Tetsutetsu, and Kendou, along with Hound Dog's sidekicks were hiding in the shadows, surrounding the hideout and ready for battle. Their team will serve as guards for the Alpha team. Their mission is to wipe out any enemies that they will spot near the area.

"This is Deku, the support team Echo is prepared to engage into battle anytime." Izuku was the last person to let Aizawa know about their situation.

Katsuki rolled his eyes heavenwards as he groaned while angrily sat on a boulder. Izuku's team is formed by the one and only Katsuki Bakugou, Mina, Shoto, Inasa, and lastly Momo.

katsuki was pissed after knowing that he wasn't allowed to go into the front lines yet, but instead Aizawa placed him in a team where they only get to take action unless they are called. Izuku is the one who'll take incharge of the team and Katsuki couldn't do anything about that.

"I can't fucking believe this." Katsuki growled in disbelief as his eyes were glued on Aizawa's team who is currently entering the hideout, "Why do I have to get stuck with Deku?!" he asked angrily.

Izuku balled his hands into fists, "Because we don't want you to do unnecessary actions that may lead to our mission's failure. Remember that we're only here to retrieve Eri and catch Kei, we're not going to avenge you or anything, Kacchan." Izuku implied, making Katsuki feel even more pissed off.

"You want to say that again in ny face, asshole?" Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the collar but Izuku remained unbothered nad even had the guts to look Katsuki in the eye, trying to assert his dominance over the hotheaded blond.

Izuku never wanted to act mean towards Katsuki but he made sure that he can get Katsuki home in one piece, "Stand down, Kacchan. Or else you'll be going home." Izuku threatened, making Katsuki's eyes widen but his lips curved into a smirk.

He finally got the idea, Katsuki realized that Aizawa put him in a team with Deku so that he couldn't take his move. Aizawa never planned to let him fight, at all! He took his hand away from Izuku's collar and began to stomp away.

"Be patient, Bakugou-san." Inasa spoke as he placed his hands over Katsuki's shoulder. But all Inasa got was a click from Katsuki's tongue as he shoved Inasa's hand away.

Shoto glanced over the angry blond, and he could party understand why Katsuki was so frustrated about not being able to join Aizawa's team. But it's better that it was this way or they'll regret not following instructions.

Katsuki angrily bit his lower lip as his hand trembled in anger. He couldn't just let himself sit like a bitch there and wait.

"this fucking sucks."