82

"Kirishima... at the count of three... You harden your goddamn skin, ya hear me?" Katsuki whispered over the earpiece, loud enough only for Kirishima to hear at his earpiece.

There are a huge distance between Katsuki and Kirishima. Kirishima was surrounded by nomus, while Katsuki wasn't even spotted yet ever since he arrived. The nomus were pretty preoccupied in guarding and holing Kirishima up to notice Katsuki who was just a few meters away.

["What're you planning?"] Kirishima replied, making Katsuki smirk.

Katsuki pointed and aimed his gauntlets towards Kirishima's direction, making Kirishima pick up what Katsuki meant to say, "I'm going to blow these fuckers up to ashes and they won't even know what hit them." Kirishima slowly nodded as he began to harden his skin. Hard enough to shield his whole body for the incoming fire.

Katsuki knew he had to use his gauntlets. He placed his left hand to his right arm's gauntlet, holding the pin of his grenade gauntlet as he positioned himself for a big blow.

"1

"1... 2... DIE!" Katsuki screamed at the top of his lungs as he pulled the grenade's pin and firing a big shot at the nomus and almost wiping out the first set of nomu that came in contact with Katsuki's explosion.

When the coast was clear, Katsuki immediately bolted towards Kirishima's side, "Where the fuck did they all came from?!" Katsuki roamed his head and more nomus are starting to appear.

"They just came in out of nowhere! I don't even had an idea where they're from." Kirishima replied as he started to count the nomus, but immediately failed after realizing there's no end to them.

Katsuki irritably clicked his tongue as he began to crack his neck, "Kei... That motherfucker." he muttered as he felt all his anger piling up.

"What's the plan, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as he cautiously glance over from side to side if the nomus were approaching to them and he wasn't wrong, they are slowly approaching their direction.

"Is that even a question?" Katsuki was annoyed but he could still manage to let out a few laughs for Kirishima, "Of course, we kill them, Kirishima

"Is that even a question?" Katsuki was annoyed but he could still manage to let out a few laughs for Kirishima, "Of course, we kill them, Kirishima."