63

"I don't really understand it." Kirishima muttered as she glance over Katsuki who was being silent, not even saying any word. He's not pissed, he's not happy - he's just plain empty.

Katsuki was just plain silent over the past few days, and Kirishima has no idea what happened on Katsuki's date- well, Katsuki would tell him anyways.

"Dude, you sure you're alright?" Kirishima asked, patting Katsuki's shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't fucking care anyways." Katsuki droned, resting his chin on his desk and shutting his eyes close. He never felt this tired and defeated like this before.

What happened at the ferris wheel still haunts him every night and that made him feel restless every night, thinking and regretting that he shouldn't have done what he did. Because if he didn't do that, maybe the two of you might still have a fixed relationship.

Or maybe if didn't go to that party that caused him to loose you, maybe he wasn't going through all this bullshit.

Well, either way, he still blames himself for what happened.

The bags under his eyes were visible and it was obvious that he wasn't able to go to sleep or even have a peaceful night without thinking about you and the twins.

Kirishima sat across Katsuki, "By the way, Bakugou. What was that folder that you gave to (y/n) all about?" Kirishima asked.

Katsuki fluttered his eyes open as he stared at the redhead Kirishima blankly, "Ah. that one."

Katsuki averted his gaze as he pursed his lips, trying to figure out the right term to say to Kirishima.

"I gave her the address and information about her family. Since I guess this will be the end of us, It might be a good thing to just let her know about her identity." Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows while his face twisted in confusion.

"You're a part of her identity, dude. What the heck are you talking about?-" Kirishima tried to retaliate but Katsuki already knew what was he about to say and cutted him off before Kirishima could even finish his sentence.

Katsuki felt a pang on his chest, as if his heart was being clenched. It hurts him of course, but to think that he doesn't even had a choice but to do this decision.

Katsuki added, "Well, excluding me in the story, of course."

With a piece of paper on your hand, you swallowed the lump that has been stucked on your throat since earlier. Your knees were wobbly and your heart was beating really fast in anxiety.

Your eyes fixated on a two storey house painted in beige in front of you. Your cold hands were shaking as you reached for the doorbell of the house and you just can't help but feel nervous.

"Mommy? why are we here?" Akashi asked while scratching his tummy. He was tired from all the train ride but he's a little bit happy since it's the first time that they could go on a trip with just the three of them.

Aoi roamed his head around to see the place. it was a rural place and the only thing you can see was houses with trees and rice fields. There were no tall buildings and the temperature was a bit chilly, making Aoi hug himself to warm himself up.