36

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Katsuki immediately asked as soon as he saw Kirishima standing at the door.

Kirishima was still in his red pajamas, wearing a pair of red crocs and his hair is still down unlike his everyday look, he looked miserable.

The bag under his eyes were noticeable, too. Katsuki mentally apologized. Kirishima looked like that because he was out and left Kirishima all the work back at their hero agency.

"Dude! You called like 7 in the morning! I wake up at 9!" Kirishima complained as he yawned once more.

"Anyways, bring them to daycare. (y/n) is sick and no one is taking care of her." Katsuki said as he pointed the two kids to Kirishima which made the redhead cup his face and eyes began to sparkle.

"Is this the two kids you're talking about?! They look a lot like you--hmp!" Katsuki immediately covered Kirishima's mouth before he could ever finish his sentence.

"Aoi, Akashi, This is Eijiro Kirishima. He's my friend and this idiot will be taking you to school today since mommy is sick. You brats be good, okay?" Katsuki said as he still didn't took his hand off of Kirishima's mouth.

The two boys nodded as they look at the redhead, familiarizing him.

"You keep your mouth shut, shark teeth or else." Katsuki whispered onto Kirishima's ear and making him nod out of fear.

Katsuki let Kirishima go, and the redhead bent down to face them, "Hey little dudes! I'm Eijiro."

Kirishima smiled, showing off his toothy grin at the boys which made the two boys feel at ease. Kirishima is a ball of sunshine and no one can resist his positive vibe.

"Eiji-niisan!" aoi and akashi both said in unison which made the redhead teary eyed as he covered his mouth.

Kirishima felt happy that he was able to meet them, they were (y/n)'s kid after all.

Kirishima held the two boys' hand as they started to exit the place, "Katsu-niichan. Please take care of mommy for us." Akashi said which made Katsuki smirk as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Heh, who do you think I am, kid? Of course I will." Katsuki said proudly making Akashi sigh in relief.

They are about to leave when Katsuki spoke again, "Oi Shitty hair, if they come back home with any scar or mosquito bite, I'll beat you up."

"HEY I'M NOT A NANNY YOU KNOW!" kirishima spat with a slight irritation in his voice that made Katsuki smile.

He started to march along with Aoi and Akashi, Katsuki slightly laughed at the redhead because he of the crocs he was wearing but Katsuki had something to say before they leave, "Thanks for helping me, Kirishima."

As soon as the trio had left, Katsuki searched for your phone. And glad as he is, there wasn't a phone lock to your phone that made it easy for him to contact Shigaraki for you.

"Hello, (y/n)?" after a few rings, someone picked the phone up.

"Hey, this is Bakugo. (y/n) can't come to work today, she's sick." Katsuki placed his hands over your forehead again to check and your temperature just gotten high even more, making him cuss.

"Seriously? I'll find someone who can replace her here, let her take a rest, Bakugo-san." with a single 'okay' as an answer from Katsuki and ending the call, he then stood up to check the water he was heating.

"You dumbass, don't overwork yourself!" Katsuki was pissed as he marched in the room again, holding a towel and a small tub filled with cold water.

You tried to open your eyes, but you could even barely open it because your head hurts so much, "Sorry for the trouble, Katsuki..."

Katsuki let out a heavy sigh as he sat on the edge of the bed where you're laying on. His gentle eyes fixed on you and his expression softened from pissed to a caring one.

"Just shut up and let me take care of you, dumbass."