47

"(y/n)-neechan?! Is that you?!" you slowly moved your head towards the direction of the voice that was calling you. A girl with silver colored hair was waving her hands as she was running towards you.

You already finished your shift at the cafe and you're currently holding a piece of paper, containing the directions to Katsuki's hero agency.

You furrowed your eyebrows, you don't remember being acquainted with the person and you're quite unfamiliar with her, "Uhm... Hi?"

"(y/n)-neechan! It's me! Eri! It's been a long time, how are you?" the silver haired girl hugged you as soon as she reached you, you laughed awkwardly while a sweat drop from your temples.

"hehe, it's nice to see you... but do I know you?" your question made the girl flinch and unwrapped her arms around you and stared at you as if she can't believe what she had heared.

She wore a gray blazer with green streaks at the end of the blazer's sleeves, a red neck tie and paired with a dark green skirt.

"What do you mean?" the girl who introduced herself as Eri was left confused and her actions made you feel obfuscated at your own self.

You awkwardly scratched the back of your head, "Well, I lost my memories and I don't really think I can remember."

With a crestfallen expression in her face, she can't believe what happened to you. Eri really looked up to you and you were the reason why she attended Yuuei in the first place.

You saved her from Overhaul and it almost killed you back then. She grabbed you again and caged her in her embrace, making you furrow your brows again as you smiled awkwardly.

"(y/n)-nee! I can help you--" Eri was supposed to say something when a loud impact crashed on the road. Making you and Eri jump and automatically got alerted.

Eri's face began to ashen when she saw how a nomu got on his feat after crashing on the middle of the road, creating a huge crater on the street.

It was a bigger nomu than the one's she saw on the television when she was younger. And it scares her, since she wasn't ready nor she was trained for an actual combat. This is the first time she had ever saw a nomu personally aside from what she sees in the tv.

Eri glanced at you, seeing you scared and confused om what's happening made Eri realized that it is now her chance to protect you, "Neechan, don't engage on that one. It's indestructible. We need to escape!"

Eri whispered to you as she slowly leaned. The nomu was just standing, not doing anything and just merely staring at their direction.

you cannot even blink because you were on high alert, you can immediately sense danger just by looking at the monster that hit the ground.

People are starting to panic and everything was in total chaos. Man, woman, even children started to run for their lives. Bloodcurdling screams are everywhere.

"It's going to attack." you muttered, stuck frozen in your position. Eri gulped and positioned herself in a fighting stance.

"(y/n)-nee! Eri! Do not engage combat!" a boy shouted as he run towards yours and Eri's direction. He was also wearing the same type of uniform like Eri's and he was wearing a red hat with golden, spike-shaped horns on the front.

As soon as he reached the place where you and Eri are standing, he immediately hid Eri behind his back and face positioned towards the Nomu's direction.

You are left completely clueless on what's happening but you can sense that the guy who just arrived recognizes you and you got this gut feeling that you know him too.

"K-Kota-kun! What are you doing here?!" Eri asked, making the raven haired male look at him with desperation in his eyes.

The teen clenched his jaws as he held his hand out and started to position himself into a fighting stance, "Bakugou-san ordered me to find you, they're here for you, Eri!"

You gasped after hearing Katsuki's name. You suddenly remembered Aou and Akashi. And you felt nervous what is happening.

"They are also under attack by a nomu and I was the only one who escaped. And these bastards are here to get you, Eri. So you mustn't fight them at any cost." you felt your heart skipped a beat.

they were attacked? but my Akashi and Aoi was there! Katsuki is also there! I need to go there! Oh god, please keep them safe. I'm coming!

Your heart began to race, just thinking about the three boys' safety.

The nomu began to let out a loud unbearable shriek, making the three of you cover your ears. As soon as it silenced again, the nomu started to run towards your direction, making you feel terrified.

"There's other choice..." you muttered, making Kota and Eri look at you with a confused look on their faces.

"It looks like it's not gonna let us go, (y/n)-nee." the raven haired male spoke as started to crack his knuckles.

It's settled then.

You bumped your fists to each other and the yellow streaks of lighting began to emit from your arms to your hands. You are able to manifest your quirk which was very helpful.

"I'm not letting this motherfucker stop me from going to my sons nor take any of you." you declared and you felt the adrenaline coursing through your veins. Kota smirked as he placed his hands on a punching stance, his hands were shaking but his face showed a stoic expression.

The nomu was running fast towards you and he was aiming to attack you and the two teens. You smiled menacingly, and placed yourself into a fighting stance- and your quirk began to intensify.

"Now you big piece of shit, show me what you got and fight me now."