84

"The doctor said that he had a mjor blood loss and several wounds, proof that they fought a battle by themselves

"The doctor said that he had a mjor blood loss and several wounds, proof that they fought a battle by themselves." Shoto started as he showed you were Katsuki was staying. You wanted to enter the room but you can't do anything since you are still not allowed to enter.

you finally crumbled into the ground as the crushing feeling of helplessness and fear finally hits you. You watched Katsuki lay on the hospital bed, not moving nor opening his eyes, as darkness spilled over your heart like water hose on hot cement.

The sight of seeing Katsuki on a state like he is in right now, without warning, repeatedly haunts you, "Why... Why didn't anybody came to rescue him?..."

You saw how Katsuki was covered in bruises, red and violet patches on his delicate skin, he was covered by a lot of bandages and some of those bandages had dried blood stains on it.

Your heart began to crash down along with you as soon as you saw Katsuki's vegetative state, "We did tried to come to their aid as soon as possible but we were sabotaged, (y/n). Villains attacked us and the rescue unit." he explained.

"We weren't able to save them in time..." Shoto murmured as he clenched his fists. You turned your head towards Shoto, "Them...?"

Shoto looked away as he took a deep inhale before he spoke, "He and Kirishima were sent out to a mission, but during their mission, they were attacked." he explained slowly, trying to make you understand what happened during Katsuki's mission.

"Who did this?..." you stood up from your knees as felt all the anger and frustration spurred within you. Shoto began to become anxious as soon as he saw you manifesting your quirk, lighting streaks began to wrap your arms.

You wanted to scream and lash out, you wanted to destroy those people who did this to Katsuki and Kirishima. They took away the two people who you really treasured the most.

Shoto tried to grab you but he immediately fell back, clutching his hands as soon as he felt the lightning that you were emitting zap him, "(y/n), stop!" he tried to warn you and even preparing himself to a fighting stance.

The sudden escalation of Shoto's voice made you snap back to reality, "I... I'm so sorry..." you apologized as you dropped your hands to your sides. You finally came to the point where you realize that there's nothing really you can do about it now that all of this happened.

Shoto knew that you were just frustrated, and it hurts him to see you in that state, too. He too is aggravated and furious.

"Where's Kirishima? Is he alright?" you asked Shoto, you are worried for the redhead friend of yours, too. He was good guy and you silently prayed that nothing worst had happen to him.

Shoto leaned his back on the wall as he faced you with a serious face, "Kirishima... He's in a much more worst state than Bakugou. But the doctors are doing the best they can to save him." you clenched your fists. Who could have done this to them?