53

It's been four months since the nomu attack, everything went peaceful. You and the twins went back to your normal routine and your wonds already healed two months ago.

Everything went back to normal, the cafe needed to close for a whole two months since Shigaraki and Kurogiri was needed to be questioned by the police and to prove their innocence.

Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Dabi cooperated with the police, since they want to prove themselves not guilty in the nomu attack and to prove it that they have no intentions on going back on being a villain.

They had enough of being a villain. It's not worth their time. They were living peacefully, and they started to gain the people's trust once more. They wanted to keep their promise to atone for their sins.

The league of villains no longer exist. Maybe it's a part of the past but it wont be no longer possible to get them together and band up against the Heroes.

They were thankful that they were given a chance to live normally. Dabi got reconciled with Enji, and he is satisfued living with his family along with Shoto, Natsuo, his sister Fuyumi and their parents. It's not worth to throw that away for some villainy.

While Shigaraki and Kurogiri are peacefully running a cafe, they are sincere to their intentions and they don't want to waste their chances in getting a new life.

And as for you, Katsuki had been a little too close to you a lot more lately. He's hanging out in your apartment to play with Aoi and Akashi almost everyday.

Sometimes he'd ask you to have dinner at his place and sometimes you do too. It was like you and Katsuki had grew more fond of each other.

Everything went back to normal, and now you're working on Aoi's assignments and Akashi was busy playing with Katsuki at the living room of your apartment.

A smile immediately crept onto your face as soon as you saw how happy Akashi was to play with him. He was telling Akashi and Aoi all lot's of stuff and they learned a lot of things from him.

Well sometimes you smack Katsuki in the head for teaching Akashi some vulgar languages but it still makes you happy that you looked like a small family.

But ypur face immediately turned red as a firetruck as you realize what you thought. If you became family, Katsuki would be the father- that means he'll be your husband.

You smacked your face for thinking such thoughts and continued to help Aoi in his assignment.

You glanced ome more time at Katsuki and his smile was really contagious. His personality doesn't define who he was as a person.

Sure he act all villainous but he's just a tsundere. That is what you discovered in the past few months of being with him and spending a lot of time with him.

It seemed like Katsuki was playing the role of the father and it seemed to you that it's not a bad thing

It seemed like Katsuki was playing the role of the father and it seemed to you that it's not a bad thing. Since both Aoi and Akashi grew up having no real father to acknowledge, but you're happy that Shoto, Dabi, Natsuo and Enji became a father figure to the boys, and now adding Katsuki on the list.

You laughed at Aoi who fell asleep on the table answering his assignment that consist of writing ABC's and coloring fruits.

He must've been tired in studying. You giggled softly as you ruffled his spiky blond hair gently.

"Ne, (y/n)..." Katsuki called you, making you tilt your head at the blond male who sitting on the couch with Akashi laying on his lap.

You immediately raised your eyebrows at him, "What?"

His lips curved into a small grin, making you gulp the lump in ypur throat as you thought that he's planning to no good again.

"Date me."