21

"Idiot!" you smacked Katsuki's shoulder after you both left Shigaraki's cafe.

Katsuki can't stop laughing at your flustered, as red as a fire truck face. He was already holding his stomach while laughing out loudly.

"Sorry, sorry! I just enjoyed teasing you, (y/n)!" he said breathlessly but you never felt mad about it, but instead, you're kinda having fun, too.

"Whatever!" you jokingly played tsundere that made him laugh even more.

You can't help it but you're drawn into Katsuki's laughter. Something about his smiles and laughs are very familiar that you felt that you were so fond of hearing it.

On the other hand, Katsuki was really enjoying your company. There are things that you don't remember in your mind but your body still remembers how you react to him, that is what he thought.

As you were walking on the road, you asked Katsuki all the random questions that you had in your mind. You never knew the reason behind why you wanted to talk to him so badly.

"So, you said that we're acquainted before. Can you tell me the details? I don't really remember anything from my past." you suddenly felt the urge to ask him about yourself.

You remembered that the first time you and Katsuki met, he called you by your name even though you don't remember meeting him. You concluded that he might've been linked to you.

Katsuki suddenly felt to hide the fact that he was your husband. He wanted you to forget about the painful past you've gone through but that doesn't mean he was taking advantage of your memory loss to hide the infidelity he made that day which made you leave.

Katsuki was only thinking about you and your children's well being, not his.

"Well, we did go to the same highschool. I met you on the first day of our sophomore year. And that time, Icyhot exchanged schools and decided to chill in America. That's why you two never actually met." your eyebrows were knitted in confusion.

"Who's Icyhot?" you asked.

Then Katsuki remembered, he always use certain nicknames to his classmates before that he gotten used to call them, "Uh, it's Shoto. That half n' half bastard Todoroki."

"Hey that's rude!" you commented as you pinched his arms, making him yelp.

"Well, yeah that's what I call him. So yes we are practically classmates and we're pretty much at war back in those days." Katsuki smirked as he remembers how you both always fight in class and having Aizawa to stop it always.

Your mouth opened out of shock, "Really? Am I that barbaric?"

"No, No. Not really. But we used to fight back with our quirks back then. Betting who's quirk is the strongest and shit." he explained while he was chuckling.

You suddenly gazed at your palms, you never knew you had a quirk! All these years you thought you were quirkless and your twins inherited it.

But you were relieved to know that Aoi and Akashi wont be quirkless! Or else it'll break their hearts. They are still looking forward to train with their Oyaji and as Katsuki said, they wanted to be the greatest heroes when they grow up.

"I have a quirk?" you asked as you began to get hyped up listening to Katsuki about your past.

"Yeah, and you beat the shit out of me the last time we sparred." Katsuki's vulgar language never actually bothered you. It sounded like you're used to hear his languages which was weird.

You felt slightly proud of yourself, "Really? What was my quirk?"

Katsuki decided not to spoil the fun and just shrugged his shoulders. Both of you are already near to Aoi and Akashi's daycare.

Katsuki bit his lower lip in excitement, but was intrigued on how you would discover it by yourself.

"I'll let you figure it by yourself. After all, it is your quirk. Your quirk is strong and I believe one of those brats inherited it from you."