65

Katsuki grunted as he fell on his knees. He couldn't believe that with just few minutes of fighting, the nomu and the person who called himself as Kei already beat them- and to the fact they're pro heroes, pisses him off.

They were separated with the Izuku and both of them were lured into a trap. The nomu began to attack them simultaneously - not even giving them a chance to fight back.

They were able to hit the nomu multiple times but since they were trapped inside an alley, their movements were restricted. Allowing them to have very little space to engage into battle without destroying any building.

Katsuki leaped and tried to land a hit on the nomu with his quirk when the nomu shoved him away like a fly, making him hit the the ground. His back arched in pain but he got on his feet again, trying to cover up for Shoto who aimed for a clout at the nomu, with his arms both wrapped in his two quirks.

As soon as Shoto landed his right fist, he immediately swung his left arm, sending flames to the nomu. The nomu let out a bloodcurdling shriek and defended itself by blocking Shoto's flame. The nomu grabbed Shoto's leg and overthrew him, and making him land on a big dumpster.

Shoto was gasping for air, his nose wasn't able to function well ever since he got whooped in the face. Katsuki took over Shoto and engaged combat with the nomu.

Katsuki ran towards Kei but the nomu was fast to hide it's master behind him and lashed on Katsuki. The Ash blonde male tried to dodge all his attacks, but then again, if he was just as fast as All Might he surely would've dodged all of that but he isn't All Might.

Katsuki's face was a bloody mess, and his body was aching so much. Shoto was also on the ground gasping for air, he was about to pass out from asphyxiation but he still wanted to fight. He started to crawl on the ground and only his will to fight was the only reason why he's still moving and so was Katsuki.

Katsuki took a quick glance at the bicolor haired male, and his eyes widened- seeing Shoto all beaten up made him realized that the person they're up against was no joke to be fooling up with.

Kei walked up to Katsuki who was kneeling, trying to balance himself and attempting not to fall on the ground. He sent a murderous glare on the villain, making Kei smirk.

"Who the fuck are you?" Katsuki tried to muster all the remaining strength that he had to speak. His lips were chapped and he could taste the blood from it.

Katsuki jolted as soon as heared Kei smirk, while he placed his foot on Katsuki's shoulder which made Katsuki growl in pain. He shoved Kei's foot away but only to receive a kick on his face, making him stumble on the ground.

Katsuki let out a curse under his breath as he cupped his cheek. He already felt the taste of his blood and that made Katsuki really angry.

nobody wants to mess with him.

"Heroes disgusts me." Kei started, while he started to lean towards Katsuki. Katsuki sent an explosion towards Kei but his nomu was fast to protect him from Katsuki's explosion.

The nomu then held Katsuki's head and without hesitation, the nomu bashed it on the ground. Making Katsuki almost loosing consciousness from the remorseless strike.

He tried to catch his breath, "Don't f-fuck with me." he said in a seething tone as he struggled to break free from the nomu's grasp.

The nomu's palm alone was able to hold his head, and his head fitted well. And that's where Katsuki felt scared. For the first time in his life, he never felt this scared for his life before.