epilogue

『 aoi and akashi bakugou 』

aoi and akashi bakugou

"Oi." Aoi stood beside of Akashi's bed while holding Akashi's alarm clock, and even though he's the calm type between the two of them, Aoi is really close in hitting his sleeping brother in the face with the alarm clock that he was holding.

It was their first day of highschool and today is supposed the day that he and Akashi go to Yuuei, the school where both their parents graduated from.

And even though Aoi said that they shouldn't be late for class, seems like they're going to be late after all since Akashi is still dead asleep in his bed.

Aoi tried to shake Akashi but still no response, "Akashi. You better wake up, retard." Aoi grumbled before kicking his brother out of his bed.

Akashi fell with a loud thud. Aoi smirked in satisfaction after seeing Akashi wake up after falling, hands over his forehead after hitting it on the floor, "AOI! WHY?!"

"This is why I always tell you to stop watching late night anime." Aoi said to himself as pinched the bridge of his nose while disappointingly glance over his brother.

"We're late." the other boy nonchalantly answered as he tapped the watch on his wrist. Akashi immediately got up from the ground with a shocked look in his face as the sudden realization that they're late for class hit him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER, AO-CHAN?!" Aoi pinched the bridge of his nose before throwing Akashi's uniform at him. Akashi was able to catch them and started to book for it in the bathroom.

"in a rush, Aoi? Akashi?" Aoi shook his head while Akashi shoved a piece of bread in his mouth while also shaking his head at you. You took off your apron before walking closer to the dining table while holding a plate.

You can't help but to smile at how Aoi and Akashi had grown into two fine young men. You placed the plate that you were holding as you both placed your hands on the top of their heads while ruffling their blond hair, "Do your best in class, alright?"

"that goes without saying, mom." Akashi said after biting down the bread that he was eating. Aoi just laughed as he agreed with his brother.

Katsuki took a sip of his coffee before flipping the page of the newspaper that he was reading before interrupting you three, "(y/n), they are my kids, of course they're going to be the best of the best." he said while giving you a smug look on his face.