Three

:mike, wyd come over
Mike: I'm just taking my sister somewhere then I'll come through, are you alright?
:did u know that Oscar was back?
Mike: I found out last night was going to tell you this morning
:true, just come over I'm not going anywhere

I put my phone onto charge and went into the shower. I'm not even suprised that Oscar lost his shit. I forgot that that shit was a reason why I was keeping that kind of stuff out of my life. If I hadn't been so fucked up I probably wouldn't have gone to his place. He just got lucky that I wasn't sober, honestly wouldn't be suprised if him seeing me at the club was on purpose. He might be an idiot but he is smart.

Mike had come over and we were sitting in my backyard after having lunch. "Well my dad would definitely hire you" he was talking about this job for the weekdays, "I know it's not a lot of pay but it really isn't a lot of work". I wouldn't mind the extra money I did need it, and Mike knew. Me and Mike have been friends since the 5th grade. We fucked once but that's was because why not? We were both horny and were really high. We never talk about it though. It was a month or so after Oscar got locked up and I was dealing with some stuff. "Well let your dad know I'll start whenever I don't mine". We were talking about it then he told me Monday is when his dad would want me to start so I'd have to use my weekend to but some office friendly clothes. I was starting work again at 9pm so Mike left and I went to have a quick nap.

12 hours later

"Alright girls, I'll see y'all next week" I said bye to the other girls and left the club out the back and into the alley. I was having walking towards the main road to call a cab when a red car pulled up on me, Oscar in the driver's seat. "And what do you want?" I stood stern with arms crossed. "To give you a ride home?" He paused, "and to make up for this morning". I scoffed, "I can afford my own ride". I started to head down the street and dial a taxi service. I was trying to give my location while Oscar kept trying to convince me to get in the car. "Déjame solo!" I screamed which caught the attention of the Samoan security guard and he started to walk towards us asking what's going on. "Puta" he exaggerated before speeding off.