17:

I woke up wrapped in a blanket and to the sound of Oscar's light snores. I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen for a bottle of water. When I came back I got back into the bed and Oscar had started to wake up. "I don't have work today, did you want to do anything?" i asked him. He groaned before turning over and wrapping his arm around me, digging his face into the pillow. "I'm pretty hungry did you wanna grab something to eat?" he groaned. "True I feel like a burger, and fries" my mouth watering at the thought, "ugh now I'm starving". After checking my phone I got up to have a shower, got changed into some clothes and I waited for Oscar to have a shower. I got him some clean clothes of my brothers, so I could wash his clothes while we're gone. I laid them out then sat on the bed on my phone. When he came out from the bathroom I couldn't help but to stare at him. "Take a picture it'll last longer" he joked. "Leave me alone" I blushed. He sat in front of me and leaned in for a kiss but I was too eager to eat so I pushed him away. "Hurry your ass up I want to eat" i frowned, "I'm starting to get hangry". He put his hands up in defence started to get ready. I left the room taking his clothes to the laundry. When he was ready, we got in my car and went to a diner in Sacramento. We felt like the drive.

We had a big lunch then ordered drinks for the ride home. The car ride was pretty long. I let him drive because I was the one that drove there. We got to his house but sat in the car out the front talking. "I just want to know, are you okay with us?" he blurted out of nowhere. "I think I am" I sighed, "sometimes I get so emotional about things I don't completely understand but I've decided that though these things I don't agree with, you do your best to protect those you care about". He looked down at my hand holding his in his lap. "Have you spoken to Ceaser?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. I sighed, "well I realised that what you're doing might not be the best thing ever but I know you're only doing it because it somehow is protecting him and I've got faith in you two". That's when he started to cry. I was taken back. The last time I saw him cry was when we were younger. I attempted at calming him down but his cries got heavier as he vented to me. Once he started to relax, we both got out of the car to have a cigarette. "I probably look like a bitch crying like that" he joked. "It's okay, I think I prefer little bitch Spooky" I laughed when he nudged me. When we were done he hugged me, kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks for today" he said into my hair. "No thank you sir" I smiled. He leaned done connecting our lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away with my hands on his shoulders, "alright I'm leaving but I'll talk to you later". We both said bye before I got in my car and left to go home. When I got home I had a shower before getting into bed and scrolling through my phone when I got a notification, "spooky619 has posted for the first time in a while".

 When I got home I had a shower before getting into bed and scrolling through my phone when I got a notification, "spooky619 has posted for the first time in a while"

I smiled at my phone before falling asleep to the sound of my netflix playing in the background...