4teen

Oscar's POV

The Party
Seeing Carly was a little awkward but for someone like me to get butterflies was strange. I kept my eye on her throughout the night. She was enjoying herself and it was pretty hard to not want to talk to her. I walked out onto the porch when I saw one of the boys yelling at Carly's boyfriend and another guy. I walked up to them seeing what was going on. "This guy was talking my girl up" he said real pissed. Carly's boyfriend stood between them, "seriously this is just a misunderstanding can we just forget about it". "Sit back pussy" he went closer but I was trying to hold him back. "You need to relax, that's Carly's boyfriend" I tried to get him to calm down. "Oh so this is the one the puta left you for", I could not believed he said that. Her boyfriend looked at us confused and was about to say something when his friend pulled out something from his pocket making my boy flinch and grab his flock out shooting at them three times then fled down the street with the rest of the Santos. I ran to my car, got in, started the engine then started to make my down out of here when I was driving past the house and saw Carly on her knees where her boyfriend laid on the floor. I got out of the car and brought her to the car, throwing her in the front seat before going around to hop back in then speeding off down the street. She screamed at me, hit me and cried into her hands. It had me angered how upset she was but I was glad I was protecting her. I couldn't have her sit there look at her dead boyfriend. When I took her to Mike's she practically ran away from me. "Bro what happened?" Mike asked. "I'm not even sure, there was a fight then her boyfriend got shot" I sighed, "it was pretty serious I don't think he's okay". Mike cussed before shaking his head, rubbing his temples in destressed. "Man Cash was a good guy" he was choked up, "did you have anything to do with it?". "No!" I stressed, "I mean if anything I tried to stop it". He said he should see what Carly was doing so I nodded and left.

The Funeral
I've been lurking around keep an eye out on Carly. I know it's creepy but it's only to make sure that she's okay. I followed her out to Cash's memorial. I sat in the car dressed in dark clothes as I watched the service. She went with Mike. Though she was so upset she did look beautiful. Once it was over I saw them leaving and heading towards his car so I drove away.

1 month after the funeral
I went to the store to pick up some alcohol. I had a basket full of cheetos and soda. I was grabbing a beer when I heard a soft voice say hey. I looked to my right and there stood Carly in all black and some sunglasses. "Hey" I smiled at her, "how are you?". "I'm really good" she said, "what about you?". I smirked "I've been okay". She turned to the fridge and got a coke. We awkwardly walked to the register together. I paid for her coke along with my other things then we walked out together. I was about to say I'd see her around when she interrupted me. "Did you wanna come over later?", i was suprised that she asked. I raised in eyebrow in question. "Well my mom is out of town for the weekend and Mike is coming over" she got all shy, "that's only if you want to". "Alright I'll come by", she smiled. "Okay sweet, I'll see you tonight then" she turned going to her car then drove away.