eighteen

It was a Thursday and I was at work at Mr Brown's office. Been a week since that night and I've been seeing Oscar a lot more, staying on the phone with him for long hours and he would drive me to work then pick me up. When I finished my shift Oscar picked me up to go to his place. We were sitting at the kitchen table having spaghetti when he brought up that him and the boys were having a little party tomorrow night. "Thats good! I'm in a party mood" i was excited, "i need to let loose without being half naked". He laughed, "you can still walk around half naked if you want". I hit him on the shoulder then he grabbed me, pulling me onto his lap. "i love you" he whispered in my ear. It made me smile like a child. "You what?" I grinned. "You heard me" he kissed my neck, "te amo miss Santana". I grabbed his face connecting our lips then pulled away. "I love you too" I said quietly. Next thing you know I'm getting picked up with my legs wrapping around him, getting carried away into his room. Our clothes came off then one thing lead to another.

Friday night

After work I got ready for tonight

After work I got ready for tonight. I had dinner with my mom then when she went to bed I left my house around 8 o'clock walking to the Santos house. When I got their obviously the all the boys had already started their drinking probably around midday, I said hi to all of them inside before making my way to the backyard. I saw Oscar and went up to him to give him a hug and also steal his beer. We joked around then he kissed me. I pulled away and went over to the girls to catch up. I was more than a couple vodka shots in and I was with some of the girls from the club when I thought i'd look for Oscar since I hadn't seen him in a while and I really had to tell him something. I was stumbling around the house asking everybody if they'd seen him but nobody was sure. I look outside he was nowhere to be found so I started looking in some of the rooms. All I could find was couples that snuck away, one guy passed out and people hotboxing one of the rooms. After my failed attempt in finding him , I went to stand out the front and have a cigarette. I was lighting it up when I heard a familiar laugh so I looked up at the street and there Oscar was at his car standing with a girl. I froze watching them, he looked pretty drunk but was no excuse. My breathing got heavy when he start putting his arms around her waist and thats when I had enough. I stormed over in their direction when he saw me and stepped away from her. I lifted my hand with my beer in it and threw it at his car window breaking it to pieces. He tried to get me to calm down and the girl he was with just went back into the house. I screamed at him telling him i hated him and that he was fucking with my head. "Baby please I'm too drunk for this right now I'm so sorry" he pleaded. "I cant fucking believe you" i cried. "I'll make it up to you I swear baby please just calm down" he sighed holding my face. My cries got heavier, "I'm leaving Freeridge". He looked at me in question. "I was going to my dad's next week" i paused sighing, "but i think I've decided I'm not sure when I'm coming back". He kept apologising and telling me to stay but now I just wanted to be home in my bed alone. I tried to say bye and walk away but he'd pull me back, start following me and call out my name. I turned around and slapped him across the face. "Leave me alone Oscar, goodbye" I walked down the street heading home. Finally without Oscar following me I was able to cry by myself on my walk home. Once I got home I went straight to bed practically crying myself to sleep.