twentynine

I was in the kitchen getting bananas ready for Cash while she sat in her high chair playing with her water bottle when Ceaser walked in from the backyard. I gave him silent treat as he sat at the dining table next Cash. He played with her as I plated up my breakfast. I put the bananas infront of her and Ceaser helped her. It was the cutest thing ever but I was really upset. I sat at the table eating my eggs and bacon still not talking to him til he broke the awkward silence. "Can you please talk to me?" he said softly as he played with the baby. "You shouldve given me at least a heads up" i sighed, "I could've at least been prepared myself for this situation". "I know i'm sorry" he apologised, "but Oscar made sure I wouldn't tell you, he had my phone and if I had it was watching everything I was doing". I shook my head, "Well if you want something to eat then go make it yourself". He ignored me and continued to play with Cash, "Carly this is insane she looks so much like you". I smiled, "I know". He started to talk to her in Spanish and it started tp get me teary eyed. "I can't move back to Freeridge" i choked on my tears, "I just can't stand the thought of seeing your brother again". "It's okay just relax" he took my hand in support, "just do what you gotta, none of this stuff is really my business and I was just dying to meet my only niece". I smiled as I wiped a few tears. "Go make yourself something to eat right now" I said as I sat with the baby to help her eat.

11:30Pm

Once I finally put Cash to sleep I poured myself a glass of red wine as I watched a Disney movie in the lounge room. I'll be honest I cant sleep and have now watched all the Ice Age series and am up to glass number five. I can't stop thinking about the fact that I am in the same state as Oscar again. I was feeling bad that he flew all the way across the country to see his daughter, do i have any right to not let him? Like i said its his daughter at the end of the day as much as it is mine. Trying to get him out of my mind i went to have a scroll through instagram. Failing to get him off my mind I went to look at Oscar's instagram and saw that there was a recent post taken at the beach.

 Failing to get him off my mind I went to look at Oscar's instagram and saw that there was a recent post taken at the beach

The caption made me upset, i don't know why I was feeling bad i swear it was the alcohol. My next decision was one i'm probably gonna regret.

carlysantana: where are u

spooky619: am i tripping out...

———
if youre reading this follow me :)