Eight

I didn't do much today except clean my house. Around 3 I had a nap because I had a bad headache in the morning. I took an aspirin, went to bed then woke up to my alarm about an hour ago. I had a shower, brushed my hair and teeth, then got dressed. I was wearing black jeans, a top and had a jacket to grab in case it got cold. I had some dinner then Cash texted me.

Cash: hello love, I'll be coming past your place soon
: alright I'm ready when you are

I smiled looking down at my phone. My mom was at her sisters place so I was home alone. I went around locking all the doors in my house when Cash texted me again.

Cash: come outside

I grabbed my wallet and jacket then went out the door. I put my house key under the mat then walked towards Cash standing against a sedan. "Hey", he smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I said hi to him then introduced myself to his friend. When we got the the bar we both went straight to the bar while his friend went off with some other boys to get ready for their performance. We ordered drinks then had a round of shots. I was laughing at this story he was telling me about one of his room mates bringing home a girl that ended up sitting on his face on her period. "Oh no that's not good at all" I laughed. "Yeah he lost it at her I mean I get it's natural but Atleast say something?" He chuckled. We talked for a while then we were 3 more drinks in and had 2 shots together before we went out towards the stage to see his friend. As they played the music I felt his arm snake around my waist and rested his hand on my hips. We stood there like that til he grabbed my hand and drag me out from the crowd heading towards the bathroom. I laughed as he dragged me into boys toilets. He let go of my hand then pulled out a little bag of coke. "How about just a couple lines?" He grinned. He put his phone on the bench and sorted the lines evenly. There were four and he did the first two then offered me the rolled up twenty dollar note. He got out another two lines for himself, i stood there against the stall waiting for him to be done. When he was finished and had all his shit away he turned around looking me up and down and smiled, "you're so beautiful". He grabbed my phone telling me to pose for the camera. He gave me back my phone grabbed my hand then dragged me back outside.

2 hours later

We were leaving the bar, both of us in the back seat of the car. "You know..." he had me face him "I really do think you're so beautiful". I blushed looking away til he moved his neck over to kiss me on the lips. It was hot and I let him slip his tongue in as our hands were all over each other. As I pulled away to leave kisses down his neck he started to chuckle til my hand went to go over his crotch. We finally made it to his apartment and raced up the stairs and into his room. He sat on his bed taking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt. I got out of my jeans then took my belt off before getting on top of him. In the end the coke took over our bodies and, well...you know.

The next day
All morning me and Cash sat in his bed, we'd had breakfast and spent the day watching cartoons. He was so sweet, so nice and good in bed lol. But I left around 1 o'clock to come home. I got myself and uber, though he offered a lift I felt like being alone. When I got home I showered, said hi to mum then made myself some lunch. Sitting at the kitchen counter I ate my sandwich while scrolling through my phone and I saw the photo that Cash took of me and figured I'd post it.