30.

carlysantana: where are u

spooky619: am i tripping out?

carlysantana: are you close?

spooky619: i'm not too far, are u drinking?

carlysantana: you a psychic or something?

spooky619: if not there must be a gun to your head, i can't believe you're talking to me

carlysantana: you came all this way i feel bad

spooky619: well you shouldn't, i'm a piece of shit

carlysantana: not wrong

spook619: well was there something you want or did you just wanna remind me how i'm such a piece of shit?

carlysantana: you should come over

spooky619: why

carlysantana: you can see your daughter

spooky619: is this a joke

carlysantana: no, i've thought about it and have decided that it's not fair on Cash that i choose to keep her father figure out of her life

spooky619: i'm on my way

35 minutes later

I opened the door and there stood Oscar wearing all black and a hat. He looked up from the floor and my heart went racing. It's been so long since I was this close to Oscar, so close i could reach out to his face. I moved out of the way and he came inside the house, i lead him over towards where Cash was sleeping. He followed far behind but kept up. I opened the door and showed him towards the crib. Taking his hat off as he walked into the room, he walked up the her small sleeping body and smiled. "Wow she's beautiful" he sighed, "we really did that". "Don't act like you did a lot of the work" I said playing with my shirt anxiously. "Don't act like you gave me a chance" he snapped back. "I'm sorry you're right" i apologised. "Please don't say sorry, I was just saying" he said with a soft tone. We walked out of the room as she slept and went into the kitchen. I poured myself another glass of wine and offered Oscar a corona which he willingly grabbed popping off the cap having a swig. We stood in the kitchen in silence, I just stared at him. I still was taken back that we were in the same room. He look different, there was more sadness in his eyes. Is it because of me? "Ceaser is such a big boy now isn't he?" i broke the awkward silence. He just nodded staying quiet. "Why am I here?" he asked, as if he didn't fly all the way here to see his daughter. I furrowed my brows towards him. "I mean what does this mean for us, are we all good?" he took another swig of his beer. "What do you want it to be?" i said quietly walking towards him. "i think you know what I want?" he stuttered. "Well aren't you going to tell me what happened?" I asked quietly. Saying nothing I got closer and closer. My breathing hitched as he started getting a clue. Our bodies only centimetres apart. "What are you doing?" he looked away. I took my hand up to his cheek making him look at me before leaving kisses on his jaw eventually making my way to his lips. His hands were confused on what to do so i moved them to my waist then wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss got heated. He tried to pull away but I wasn't letting him, besides i don't think he was putting much effort in trying. I moved off to his neck and whispered in his ear telling him exactly what I wanted. I grabbed his hand then stumbled over to my room. I stood there taking off my shirt leaving me in my shorts and bra as I sat on the end of the bed. I pull on the bottom of his shirt wanting him to take it off which he did. I crawled up the bed on my elbows as he got on top of me bringing his lips back onto mine. He hesitated before pulling away to undo his belt buckle and i helped to pull down my shorts. He pulled my panties aside before entering. As he slowly went in and out his lips grazed against my ear hearing him breathe heavily. My nails started to leave scratches on his back and pulled him closer against my body. The last time I had sex was with Oscar but that was when Cash was conceived so I've been wanting this for so long that the wine didn't help that fact that i'm sexually frustrated. I got closer to climax but he was nearly there. As he was almost there he went slower he left kisses on my neck before whispering in my ear.

the next morning

I woke to my baby screaming. I felt like i was hungover. I picked up my phone to check the time and jumped out of bed ITS 1 IN THE AFTERNOON! I ran out of my room and Cash was in her high chair and Caeser was cooking bacon. I looked down at myself and i was a mess, "Im so sorry, i slept in i dont know what got into me". "i think i know" he smirked. "what do you know?" i questioned. "Oscar woke me up this morning and told me to go feed the baby, so we've been hanging out all morning" he smiled grabbing Cash out of her seat. He walked to me giving her to me. This was so embarrassing. Ceaser went back to his room in the guest house and i started to get Cash ready for the day. I ate some breakfast leftovers then got Cash in the car because I had to go do some grocery shopping. I was fixing her seat when I could see Oscar walk up the driveway. My heart was racing but i kept my cool. He walked up to the car and leaned against it greeting me hello with no kiss which kinda made me upset. "Where are you guys going?" he asked watching me struggle with the baby seat. "I need to do some shopping for the house" i answered finally adjusting the straps properly, I shut the door and started walking to the driver's side. "let me come and i'll pay for it" he suggested. "I don't need you to pay for anything" i said sternly. "I'll be honest i just want to hangout with my daughter" he sounded sincere. I sighed, "alright then, but you're paying". "Dont make me say it twice" he jokes while getting into the car. We made our way to the shops and I put Cash into the trolley as we made our way through the aisles. Oscar ended up taking over my position as the trolley controller and took off slowly making funny faces to our daughter. It was wholesome watching them together. Seeing my little family together felt weird but it was so good to watch. When we were done in the store Oscar put all the groceries in the trunk and I put the baby in her seat. When we got to my dad's I had put Cash in her high chair while Oscar carried in the shopping bags. Me, Ceaser and Oscar all had dinner then I put Cash to bed in her room before opening a bottle of wine and sat with the boys at the pool. I could feel my head getting a little dizzy. I was definitely overcoming tipsy into drunk. This just felt weird but also was a nice feeling. Ceaser and Oscar were talking and I sat there just staring at Oscar's facial features.