25.

sike here u go. merry xmas slut.
FLASHBACK (third persons pov)
Carly was drinking jack daniels sitting with Oscar and feeling uncomfortable stares on her. Oscar whispered in her ear having her laugh out loud when he handed her a drink before she drank the whole thing in one go. She caught her breathe after the gulp and just started laughing before leaving kisses along a young Oscar's jawline. He chuckled before getting her to follow him to his room. Everyone in the house was watching their every move. In the bedroom they had their hands all over eachother as they drunkenly kissed eachother but Carly was starting to doze off and become weak. Her eyes started to shutter when the door to the room opened. She was completely out of it til she woke up to the sounds of men laughing and the sight Oscar towering over her, feeling pain in her legs. She was so weak she went back to sleep til waking again moments later with blurry vision but only just able to see Oscar looking worried in the corner of the room and a guy she barely knew getting up from her body fixing the belt on his pants before leaving the room with all the other guys laughing. Carly still drunk and clueless to what just happened starts to cry from the pain down there. Oscar rushed to comfort her giving her kisses and walking her to the bathroom so she could sit in the shower. She cried on the floor while Oscar fed her vodka and Plan B. His goal, she gets so drunk she forgets about everything. That he succeeded. She spent the night, next morning forgetting everything and not a clue of anything that happened the night before.

Carly's POV
I finally got to Oscar's after crying in the car for what felt like forever. I tried to walk as fast as i could which was hard when you're a walking whale. I stormed in through the side walking right towards Oscar who was focusing on his car engine and hadn't noticed me yet. The closest thing i saw was that someone has left a beer out that was nearly empty so i picked it up and throwing it towards him. He stands up straight confused then notices me storming over with tears gushing down my faces. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" i screamed. He was clueless to what was going on. "You used me and let everyone else do it to just to be some big guy on the block" at this point I was just ranting, "treated me like an object while im blacked out then to have the heart to do the same shit when you think you love me". "You need to relax" he came close and angrily grabbed my arm, "what the fuck are you talking about?". "You raped me and tried to have me forget it just so i can have some fucking bullshit protection" I pulled my arm away from his grip. I started to pace, "i knew something weird happened that night but you kept avoiding it". I couldn't help it but to laugh. "Look can we go to your house and talk" he said in a soft tone. I was paying no attention to him i was feeling so much emotion because everything started to hit me. "Oh my god and i have to have your kid now, what the fuck am i going to do?" I was arguing with myself. "I'm gonna take care of you okay" Oscar came up to me trying to take me outside, "Can we please just leave?". "No" I got myself away from him and headed to my car, "I never want to talk to you again". I walk as fast as I could which was hard because i'm fucking 8 months pregnant but obviously this fit, not pregnant man can catch up to me. "Well i'm coming with you" he thought. "I'm serious Oscar i don't give a fuck this kid is not having a dad and she's just gonna have to live with it" I was furious and getting closer to the the car. "That's my daughter Carly" he sounded stern. I opened the car door but his fat hand came over to slam it. "You raped me Oscar!" i shouted so loud neighbours came put to see the drama, "you raped me, and the saddest thing is you were able to do it again after you did that to me". I've officially left Oscar Diaz speechless. I opened the door started the car and left.