Twenty two

One week later

I was finished at my appointment with the doctor getting an ultrasound check up and the plan for the weekend was me, Oscar and Ceaser to head down south. I went home and started to pack. I was only brining one bag but Oscar donated some of his bag for me to put some clothes, so i was making a pile. We were leaving tomorrow and the plan was that Oscar and Ceaser were coming to my place tonight so we could leave early in the morning. When they got here they said hello to my mom then they helped me bring the bags into my car. Ceaser was taking the couch and Oscar was going to sleep in my room. He had a mattress on the floor but we were lying on my bed together. "I really want you to be with me" Oscar said intertwining his fingers with mine. "I've forgiven but you're going to have to give me time to forget" I sighed. "I still love you though no matter what you say" he said kissing my knuckles. "Youre a loser" I said before turning to my side, "goodnight Oscar". He kissed my neck before putting his arm around my waist. We fell asleep like that.

📍Los Angeles, California

89 likes: road trip @spooky916 @ceaserdiaz

89 likes
: road trip @spooky916 @ceaserdiaz

In the morning we were off down the freeway. It took 6 hours to get to LA and we stopped every hour because I had to pee. We were only stopping over night, but we had gotten here in the afternoon so we took a walk around to get some lunch and found something we could have for dinner. The last time I was in LA I was like 5 and we went to Disneyland. After dinner Oscar took me and Ceaser for a drive up to a lookout. Me and Oscar were sitting at the hood of the car while Ceaser was pacing on the phone. "Thanks for doing this for me by the way" I said as I looked out to the view. "I'll do anything for you and you know it" he put his hand in mine, "I really do love you and I want us to do this together you know?". "Honestly for now, while the baby isn't here, i think i should be relationship free" I sighed, "like how do i know you wouldn't hurt me?". "Do you not have faith in me or something?" he started to get frustrated, "I'm doing so much for you and you're not even acknowledging it". "You need to relax because if it wasn't for this baby we probably wouldn't even be here right now" all this hormones i stood off the ready for an argument, "like you don't even know how annoying  it is that you hurt me and now I'm stuck with you being in my life for a long time". "You could've got an abortion if you hated me that much" he said sternly, and I was completely done with his shit. I stormed off and sat in the back seat of the car ready to leave. Ceaser walked over, then him and Oscar got back in the car and we drove off. Back at the hotel I was laying in my room in the dark when I heard the door open. The bed sunk in behind me and I felt an arm held on my waist. "Im sorry" Oscar whispered in my ear. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my stomach so he could feel the belly. We were just laying there in silence til i drifted off to sleep.