The Kids Crushes

Lawrence Gordon:

Casey is now at the VIP area for the group Slipknot as he already enjoyed the concert as he then saw Jay Weinberg in his mask as Casey started to blush in a deep shade of red and wave hi as Jay came over and lean down to his height.

"Why hello there little fella." Jay Weinberg smiled

"H-Hi.. I'm Casey and I e-enjoyed the show." Casey said shyly

"Aww really? Want to have an autograph?" Jay asked

"Yes please." Casey nodded

Lawrence came over and smile including you as Casey got his autograph on a cute Slipknot shirt that you got for him.

"I think he's having a crush on you." Lawrence chuckled

"Well maybe when you're older like about umm 18 years older." Jay said

"Aww.." Casey pouted

Jay patted his head and begin to poke his nose as Casey got carried away by Lawrence as he felt very happy that Casey got a crush on someone.

Captain Spaulding:

Georgina is now walking around in her pink Hello Kitty shirt with black jeans as she's now looking around until she felt like being watched. She takes out her gun and hold it in her hand gently as she felt a tap as she turned around and see DollFace as DollFace take out her makeup and place it on her.

"Hello sweet girl. You sure look gorgeous for a supermodel." DollFace said

"Darling who's that?" Captain Spaulding asked

"Oh she's DollFace." Georgina smiled

"Oh she looks gorgeous." Captain Spaulding said

Georgina begin to blush hard as DollFace lean down and kiss her cheek as she giggled with a smile. She begin to giggle as she have a crush on DollFace.

LookSee:

Max is now looking around as he saw a scary monster as the monster turns out to be Art The Clown. Art begin to look at Max and begin to touch his face as Max makes a demonic smile showing his tiny sharp teeth.

"Hello." Max giggled

"Hello there. I'm Art the Clown." Art chuckled

Max begin to make a tiny blush on his cheeks as you noticed him blushing and chuckled.

"Aww.. you got a crush on someone!" You giggled

"Mom no I'm not." Max blushed

"You are blushing and I say yes you do." You giggled

"Ok I do!" Max said while blushing deeper

Art chuckled and pat his head as Max smiled as you giggled as you felt very happy that he told Art about him as his first crush.

Jacob Goodnight:

Brent is now at Vidcon as he's seeing some YouTubers that he loves. He begin to see a girl who does voice impressions by the name of Bridgette Near. He begin to make a tiny blush as he hides it which made Bridgette smile at him.

"Hello little fella." Bridgette smiled

"H-Hi I love your videos." Brent blushed

"It's very nice to see a number one fan." Bridgette smiled

"Want to hangout a bit? My dad is busy." Brent said

"Why sure." Bridgette smiled

Bridgette begin to pick up Brent and begin to play with him as Brent makes a tiny blush on his cheeks which gets her concerned.