Dwayne's Wedding

(A/N: Get ready to see the twin girls marry their true loves! This character is picked by AmyDunbar2 and JulieMcIntyre4. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

Anna and Alexa are so excited to marry their true loves Markiplier and Jacksepticeye as they both got on blue dresses with a hint of black heels on their feet. They both begin to smile as they see Zachery coming inside including David Near.

"Hello there ladies." David Near smiled

"Hello David. Whatcha guys doing here?"  Anna smiled

"Well I'm going to say congrats to you both." Zachery smiled

Alexa smiles softly as Anna is finished putting her hair into a bun as she begin to smile at Alexa. At the front of the aisle both Mark and Jack are wearing blue tuxedos. As Hannibal plays the organ, both Anna and Alexa walked down the aisle as Jack along with Mark smiled at them.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Anna and Alexa in matrimony. They both love each other very much and will always be together. They will now say their vows for each other." Paul said

As Anna and Alexa say their vows, Dwayne felt very happy that they are getting married to their true loves. As they now share a kiss, everyone cheered as Black Veil Brides begin to perform as Alexa and Mark are dancing together while Jack and Anna also danced.

"This song goes out to the cute couple." Andy Biersack said

They both begin to dance with their true loves to the song Rebel Love Song as Dwayne records them dancing. At the end of the party, Ashley Purdy autographed their wristbands as Anna and Alexa both eat some cake with their lovers. You smiled as both girls have the best wedding ever.

Dwayne: Awesome job!!

Me: Why thank you Dwayne! *smiles*

Paul: So who do you guys want next?

Marko: So please take your time to pick which character you want!

Mrs. Lovett: We have:

Lawrence Gordon
•Captain Spaulding
•Jacob Goodnight
•LookSee
•Marko
•Aka Manto
•Chop Top
•Jill Tuck
•Hanako
•La Llorona
•Teke-Teke
•Sarah Bailey
•Nancy Downs
•Star
•Kimmy

Star: Please pick which ever character you want.

Sarah Bailey: And don't rush the author!

Dwayne: Hope you all have a wonderful day.