Their Parents Reaction To The Kids Being Proposed

Lawrence Gordon:

At a Slipknot concert, Jay is now playing the drums as Casey is head banging backstage to the song Custer. As Slipknot is finish performing their song Pulse Of The Maggots, Lawrence begin to smile as Jay brought him onstage as Corey chuckled.

"Now before we do our next song, Jay would like to say a few words to his lover." Corey Taylor said

Jay got off the drum set and went over to Casey and hold his hand as Corey patted his back.

"Casey we had known each other for a very long time and I love you very much. You got the cutest eyes I've ever laid my eyes on. You have made me feel happy for all those years and your parents are so awesome. So Casey I want you to know.." Jay said

Jay then got on one knee and presented a ring in black as Casey gasped as the fans cheer.

"Will you marry me?" Jay asked

Everyone cheered as Casey said yes as Jay places the ring on his finger and the band members cheer including the stage crew. Lawrence felt happy including you as Casey is so happy that Jay proposed to him.

Captain Spaulding:

"Hey dad!" Georgina smiled

"Hello my daughter." Captain Spaulding smiled

"Hey sweetie. How's your date with DollFace?" You asked

"It's excellent. We had a nice picnic and then something amazing happened." Georgina smiled

"What was it?" Captain Spaulding asked

Georgina showed them the ring as she's been proposed as you smiled with happiness as Captain Spaulding felt very happy as he felt proud that DollFace proposes to her.

Jacob Goodnight:

At night, Brent is now outside with Bridgette Near after a nice picnic as Bridgette hugged him gently as Brent smiled softly.

"Oh I wish it will be better." Bridgette smiled

"Babe.. there's something I want to ask you.." Brent said

Brent then got on one knee as he took out a beautiful ring and ask Bridgette to marry him as Bridgette teared up and said yes. Jacob felt happy and begin to pat Brent's back that he's going to be married to the love of his life.

LookSee:

Max is now with Art The Clown at Knotts scary Farm as they are at the area called CarnEvil as the actors who are clowns begin to make some scares as some are sliders as they performed a slide show as Max clapped his hands as he enjoyed the performance as they then went to a scary maze called Dark Ride. As the actors and actresses did their part, Art then got on his knee and presented a black ring asking to marry him as Max said yes. LookSee begin to make a demonic purr as he felt happy to see him marry his love of his life.

David:

Steven is now at Vidcon with Matthew Santoro as Matthew begin to sign plenty of books as you smiled softly. Steven also helped signing as Matthew hold his hand and ask him to marry him as Steven teared up and said yes as everyone cheered at Vidcon as David is overjoyed to see him being married.

Paul:

Pauline is now at a concert with Caroline Campbell as they are playing the song From The Cradle To Enslave as Pauline sang the notes to the song as Caroline does the keyboard parts to the song. After when they are finish, the crowd cheered as Paul felt happy as Caroline begin to get on one knee and take out a black and red ring and ask her to marry her.