Parents Spy On Their Kids Date

Lawrence Gordon (Casey will be 17 years old):

Casey smiled as he's now with his crush Jay Weinberg as they are at a nice restaurant together as Jay ordered some salad as Casey got a warm chicken parmigiana with spaghetti.

"Thanks for taking me out on a date. It's so beautiful." Casey smiled

"Anything for a dude like yourself." Jay smiled

As Jay begin to eat his food, Casey also joins in while smiling happily until he noticed his dad Lawrence with a stern look.

"Dad we are fine!" Casey blushed

Lawrence made an 'I'm watching you' look as Jay begin to look at Casey.

"Father protective?" Jay asked

"Yes." Casey nodded while eating

Captain Spaulding (Georgina will be 16):

DollFace have brought Georgina to a scary carnival as Georgina begin to throw baseballs at the bottles as she won a big stuffed bear as she hold it as DollFace touch her cheek and brought her a beautiful ring in black as Georgina smiled and place it on her finger. Captain Spaulding carefully observe her as Georgina notice him.

"Dad seriously?!" Georgina blushed

"I'm just here to check on you." Captain Spaulding said

DollFace told her dad to leave as Captain Spaulding leave as Georgina blushed red.

LookSee (Max will be 15 years old):

Max is now at the cemetery with Art The Clown as they are having a tour as Art hold his hand to make sure that he's safe. He then notice plenty of graves as one is the man that he killed. Max let out a snicker as LookSee teleport in front of them and make a little purr.

"Dad I'm fine. Seriously?" Max blushed

LookSee then disappear to kill another person as Max blushed in a deep shade of red that his dad spied on the date.

Jacob Goodnight (Brent will be 16 years old):

Brent is now at the beach with Bridgette Near having a nice picnic as he's eating a healthy salad as Bridgette Near got a nice sandwich with a salad.

"You are so beautiful with your voice impressions." Brent smiled

"Why thank you." Bridgette Near smiled

Brent smiles softly and kiss her cheek as he then smiled softly at her. Bridgette then gave him a cute FNAF wallet with his name in cute colors. Jacob smiles as he decided not to embarrass him on the date.

David, Marko, Paul, and Dwayne (Steven will be 18, Pauline will be 17, Anna and Alexa will both be 15 and Zachery will be 16):

Steven along with, Pauline, Anna, Alexa, and Zachery are at a Chinese restaurant as Steven got some Chinese rice with some chicken and broccoli as Matthew Santoro got some sushi which is a tuna roll, Pauline got some chicken lo mein as Caroline Campbell got some veggie rolls, Anna and Alexa both got chicken and broccoli with white rice as their lovers Mark Fischbach and Sean McLoughlin AKA Markiplier and Jacksepticeye got two different foods as Mark got orange chicken as Jack got some beef with broccoli and Zachery got some chicken fried rice as David Near got some chicken with broccoli.

"Matthew I love your videos and I'm so happy that you beat depression." Steven smiled

"Why thank you for saying that. Besides I did tell the fans that I'm with you now and they all love it." Matthew smiled