Aka Manto's Wedding

(A/N: Who's ready to see a marriage for Aka Manto's son Jasper? This urban legend is picked by Nightmare_tanaka! Let's get it started!)

Jasper is so excited to marry the love of his life El Silbon as he got on his tuxedo in black as his groomsmen Brent, Zachery and even Steven begin to smile at them as they got blue tuxedos with some red roses on their suits.

"So happy to see you marry El Silbon." Steven smiled

"He's such a great guy and yes he's been making me sore numerous times." Jasper chuckled

"Hehe with the excessive amounts of love making." Brent laughed

"Yes.. no.. stop!" Jasper blushed

Brent laughed along with Zachery as Jasper looked away while blushing. At the front of the aisle, El Silbon is waiting patiently until Hannibal played the violin as Jasper walked down the aisle as you felt happy along with Aka Manto.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Jasper and El Silbon in matrimony." Hachishakusama said

As El Silbon begin to say his vows in Spanish, Jasper smiled softly as he also said his vows as well. They both share a deep passionate kiss as everyone begin to cheer with excitement.

"LETS PARTY!" Jasper smiled

The group Behemoth begin to perform as everyone begin to mosh together as you begin to mosh with Aka Manto and Jasper danced with El Silbon. After the performance, Nergal begin to autograph their album as everyone feel happy. As they begin to share cake, Behemoth begin to share a group photo with them and even put their wedding on Instagram. Jasper smiled as El Silbon brought him in the limo as they both have the best wedding ever.

Aka Manto: Great job!!

Me: Oh it was nothing. *smiles*

Hanako: We have a few more characters left.

Teke-Teke: We have:

Lawrence Gordon
•LookSee
•La Llorona
•Chop Top Sawyer
•Jill Tuck
•Hanako
•Kimmy

Jill Tuck: So please take your time

Lawrence Gordon: And do not rush the author!

Me: Hope you all have a great day!

Aka Manto: See you soon