How They Celebrate Halloween

(A/N: Even though it's a day after Halloween, I'm still going to do a Halloween special for this book. Hope you all enjoy.)

Lawrence Gordon:

Casey smiles as it is Halloween as he got on a cool costume which is Jigsaw costume from Saw. He smiled as he heard a knock as he see his husband Jay dressed up as a vampire. You smiled as Ginger meows and nuzzles into Jay. Jay pets the cat as Casey smiled and leave with Jay on his side. They then went to Knott's Scary Farm together and went to plenty of mazes including Dark Ride, Paranormal Inc, Pumpkin Eater and even enjoy some silly entertainment. Jay begin to sit right next to Casey as a slider slid right over and make a scary noise as Casey jumped.

"FUCK ME!" Casey jumped

"Babe I got you." Jay Weinberg chuckled

After the entertainment, they both take a spooky picture with all the actors and actresses at the attraction and begin to go to their hotel room for a night of passion.

Captain Spaulding:

It's Halloween as Georgina begin to put on a scary clown outfit as Dollface got her axe as they begin to smile softly together as they are ready to do a killing spree.

"Where to?" Georgina asked

"At an orphanage.. a few people are abusing children and then we could do some more." DollFace said

Georgina nodded and got her guns ready to go as DollFace begin to go outside as Georgina followed her as they arrived at the orphanage. They then snarled as they slaughter the abusive caretakers and leave the kids to the ones that care. After when they are finish, they both leave together and went to a Halloween party located at a club. They both smile and have a blast as they ended the Halloween night by cuddling in the hotel

Jacob Goodnight:

Brent and Bridgette both celebrate Halloween together by going trick or treating together as Brent is dressed up as a spooky Skelton as Bridgette dressed up as a Corpse bride. They both got bags of candy from plenty of houses and they end their Halloween by watching horror flicks.

LookSee:

Max along with Art The Clown are ready to have their killing spree for Halloween as Max sharpened his claws while Art got his weapons. LookSee made a demonic purr and Max did the same while holding the pocket watch. Art begin to leave as Max teleported and started to take a 'piece' of each victim that are grieving. Art came over to Max and begin to help him as Max finished killing with Art. They both love Halloween together.

David, Marko, Paul and Dwayne:

Steven, Anna, Alexa, Zachery and Pauline are now with their lovers as they are celebrating Halloween together by having a Halloween party together. Steven is dressed up as El Silbon,Anna and Alexa are dressed up as the twins in the Shining, Zachery is dressed up as Toshio Saeki from The Grudge flicks and Pauline is dressed as Samara from The Ring. Matthew Santoro used his camera to point at Steven as Steven waved at the camera. David Near drank a bit of Halloween punch as Mark and Sean are with their lovers as they are dancing together while Caroline Campbell begin to smirk as Pauline started to strip dance.

"Hehe really?" Steven laughed

"What?" Pauline laughed

"Strip dancing." Anna and Alexa snickered

"It's what I'm doing." Pauline giggled

After when they have their Halloween party, they ended with doing a YouTube video together as it reached 1 million views.

Aka Manto:

Jasper is now celebrating Halloween with the love of his life El Silbon as they are in a monster club as they are dancing to many scary songs including Spooky Scary Skeletons, Distubia, Thriller and even Dragula. They drank some Halloween punch.and even some appetizers as they both have the best Halloween together.

Chop Top:

Patrick giggles as Cristina is trick or treating with him as Patrick is dressed up as Pennywise as Cristina is dressed as Beverly from IT. They both then shared some candy with other band mates including the Sawyer family. They both smile as they have the best Halloween ever.

Jill Tuck:

Keith and Sid Wilson are both dressed as they are in Queen Mary's Dark Harbor together as many actors and actresses begin to scare them. They went in every maze and even see some entertainment. They even had some carnival food together as one actor snarled at them which made Sid chuckle. They ended their day with a picture together with the other actors and actresses.

Sarah Bailey and Nancy Downs:

Both Stephen and Katherine are dressed up as witches for Halloween as David Draiman is dressed as a zombie while Gretchen is dressed as the CryptTV monster The Mordeo Queen as they went to do some trick or treating together. They shared some candy together and even watch the stars together under the night sky.

Mrs. Lovett:

Benjamin is now with Bobby Flay making a Halloween dessert which is a Ghostly Bundt cake as they are remaking it as they tried it at Knott's scary farm in California together. The employees at the scary dame tried it and adore their recreations of the Bundt cake and put it on Instagram as they have a nice Halloween of their lives.

La Llorona:

Charlene is celebrating Halloween with Jared Leto at ComicCon as Charlene is dressed as Harley Quinn while Jared is dressed as The Joker. Many fans begin to cheer to see Jared as they both take pictures with the actors who are also dressed for Halloween. They then share out some candy to the kids as they are very happy. They both have the best Halloween ever.

Hanako:

Sabrina begin to celebrate Halloween with Caleb Hyles as they both begin to sing the Halloween song This Is Halloween as Sabrina got on a vampire costume while Caleb wore a Pinhead costume. They then put the video on YouTube as it reached a million views. Caleb then kiss her cheek as they both begin to watch the horror movie Hocus Poxus.

Teke-Teke:

Franklin and Will Ryan smiles with excitement as they love Halloween as they begin to do a cover of the song Build Our Machine as Franklin wore a cute Bendy costume as Will Ryan wore a Boris costume. They both smile while singing together while dancing. They both then posted the video which reach over two million views.

Star:

Jordan along with the Pale Man both went to a monster club for Halloween as Jordan started to dance with the Pale Man to the song Saint by Marilyn Manson as the other monsters joins in while moshing. After the club, they both went to see some horror movies at home while cuddling as they have the best Halloween ever.

Kimmy:

Amy and Lacey both got on their costumes together as they also got on their masks for Halloween. Amy is dressed as Regan MacNeil while Lacey dressed up as a goth girl. They both went outside together as Jen Majura and Shawn Crahan hold their hands and they all went to do some trick or treating. They share some candies and they even watch the horror movie IT Chapter 2. They all ended their Halloween by dancing at a purge club.