Easter Special

Lawrence Gordon:

Casey giggles as he's so excited for Easter as you got on a cute bunny outfit as Lawrence smiled at him as Ginger meows and started to purr. You smiled as you begin to make some Rice Krispies as Casey come in with Lawrence and begin to make some treats in the shape of eggs.

"Like this daddy and mommy?" Casey asked while showing you the egg

"Yes! Just like that." Lawrence smiled

"Yay!!" Casey smiled

You giggled as you begin to decorate the treats as Casey helped by putting on some cute edible chocolates. You smiled as you poke his nose as he giggled, enjoying his Easter.

Captain Spaulding:

Georgina giggled as she got on a cute bunny costume as Captain Spaulding came with a smile on his face. Georgina giggled went to the kitchen as Captain Spaulding got some eggs that are boiled and Georgina begin to decorate the eggs as you joined in while smiling.

"Happy Easter daddy and mommy." Georgina smiled

"Happy Easter to you too sweetie." You smiled

"I love you." Captain Spaulding smiled

After when he's finish making the eggs, he begin to kiss her cheek as he have a great Easter.

Jacob Goodnight:

Brent is now in his room as he's watching a video on YouTube of the YouTuber David Near. Jacob smiled as he sees Brent watching the video and giggled of how David Near is doing an impression of Laughing Jack. Jacob chuckled as he gave him a cute Easter basket which made Brent feel even happier and hug his dad as he have the best Easter ever.

LookSee:

Max is now doing an Easter egg hunt with LookSee as LookSee makes a demonic smile as he see Max finding a small plastic egg in white. He carefully opens it as he saw some money in there as it's a 20 dollar bill. LookSee makes a little grin as he got a 100 dollar bill as you find some jellybeans and eat one. You smiled as he giggled as he places the money into a small wallet that you gave him. He smiled as he have a happy Easter.

David, Marko, Dwayne, and Paul:

The Lost Boys are now at their cave as the kids Steven, Pauline, Anna, Alexa and Zachery are now doing an Easter egg hunt as Steven found three eggs as Anna and Alexa both found 4 eggs, Zachery found 5 eggs and Pauline got about 3 eggs with a smile.

"Yay!!" Pauline smiled

"Let's open our eggs later." Alexa smiled

"Ok let's go back to the cave. Daddy wants us to make some eggs to decorate." Steven said

As the kids went back to the cave, they begin to decorate the eggs as David smiled at his son Steven as Vendetta is purring in David's lap. Paul chuckled as Pauline makes a pretty egg with flowers as Anna and Alexa both made some zigzag designs and Zachery finished his egg as he made a vampire design on it. They all love their Easter and have the best one ever.

Aka Manto:

Jasper is now making some chocolate bunnies with the help of Aka Manto as you also joined in to decorate the bunnies. As Aka is finish melting the chocolate including the candy melts, Jasper begin to start decorating the hard chocolate as you smiled and help with the casing of the bunnies. You smiled as Jasper begin to finish decorating the bunnies as he felt very happy. Aka Manto put a little chocolate on his nose as he giggled with happiness as he have the best Easter ever.

Chop Top:

Patrick giggled as he's now at an Easter party as he's giggling while making a basket with the help of you while Chop Top smiled at his son while making a few laughs as Patrick showed him the Easter basket.