Kids Caught Their Parents In Bed

Lawrence Gordon:

Casey went inside from a day of high school as he begin to place his book bag down as he heard some moans as makes a little blush. He went upstairs until he saw his dad slamming into you on the bed.

"Uhhh..." Casey blushed

You blushed hard as Lawrence stopped and Casey begin to run off into his room as you blushed hard that your son caught you making love with Lawrence.

Captain Spaulding:

Georgina came back with blood coated on her outfit as she came back from having a killing spree as she heard the sounds of moaning. She jaw dropped as she saw Captain Spaulding making love with you in the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD!" Georgina blushed

"Mmh Daddy yes!!" You moaned

Georgina went upstairs to her room as you blushed hard to see that Georgina caught you making love with Spaulding.

LookSee:

Max came home with Art The Clown as he heard the sounds of moans and demonic growls. Art then begin to sit down on the couch as Max went upstairs to see you bouncing up and down on LookSee in their room.

"Oh my..." Max blushed

LookSee stopped as you blushed hard as Max looked away and cover his eyes.

"Umm I just came home with my boyfriend so.. I'll be in my room." Max blushed

Max teleported into his room with ease as you blushed hard that Max caught you making love with LookSee.

Jacob Goodnight:

Brent is now coming home from a day at the gym as he begin to hear moaning sounds as he begin to go to the kitchen and drink some water. He then went upstairs as he noticed Jacob Goodnight making love with you on wall in their room.

"Oh my.." Brent blushed

Jacob noticed along with you as you begin to blush red as Jacob closed the door as you continue to blush to see them making love.

David:

Steven is now coming home on the motorcycle as he begin to get up and went inside the home and begin to pick up Vendetta and place her down as Vendetta meows cutely and Steven smiled and went inside and begin to see David making love with you on the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Steven blushed

David smirked as you blushed hard as Steven went upstairs as Vendetta follows him as you blushed hard to see that Steven caught you making love.

Paul:

Pauline is now coming with Caroline Campbell after touring as she begin to hear some moaning sounds.

"Ahh mmh." You moaned

"You like that? You like it?" Paul said

Pauline blushed red as she went upstairs to see Paul making love with you in the bedroom. Paul went faster as you make a scream as Pauline blushed deeper.

"Mom and dad?" Pauline blushed

You blushed hard as Pauline continue to blush as she told you that she just came home. Paul chuckled as he just saw Pauline seeing you making love.

Marko:

Zachery is now coming home with David Near from doing voice impressions until they heard the sounds of moans and groans.

"Where is that sound coming from?" David Near asked

"It's coming from upstairs." Zachery said

Zachery then went upstairs and carefully went to see Marko slamming into you in the bedroom, unaware that the door is opened.