LookSee's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of CryptTV, prepare for the wedding for the son Max.. or is he? This character is picked by AmyDunbar2. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and I added a few of my favorite monsters from Crypt TV just to make it cooler.)

Max is so excited to marry the love of his life Art The Clown as he got on a black tuxedo with some shoes on his feet. He begin to fix his tie as Mordeo, Telos, and Kinderfänger appeared as Mordeo roared as Max makes a few ticking noises to communicate with them. They all nodded as they left as Max begin to take a few deep breaths as he begin to smile softly. At the front of the aisle, Art The Clown is in his black tuxedo as Hannibal begin to play the organ as Carrie started to play the violin along with Kimmy as Max started to walk down the aisle.

"He looks so handsome." Shelley said

"Mmhmm. That's LookSee's son alright." Dwayne smiled

Max hold his hand as Mimic begin to speak on the wedding.

"Friends, monsters and family, we are gathered here to see Art The Clown and Max in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and will always be together. They will now say their vows to one another." Mimic said

"I love you Art The Clown and you made me feel so happy. You have killed with me as you even entertain me with your kills. You treated me like a king and you even help me from time to time again. I will treat you like a king and will love you for the rest of my life." Max said

"Max, you are such a handsome killer and I love the way you kill. You are such an amazing lover and you are so adorable when I met you. I will treat you like a king and will always love you for the rest of my life." Art The Clown said

"Do you Max take Art The Clown to be your husband?" Mimic asked

"I do." Max smiled

"Do you Art The Clown, take Max to be your husband?" Mimic asked

"STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!" Three voices said

LookSee growled along with Mordeo, Telos, Shelley and Rapunzel (not to be confused with the princess) as a religious cult came in as the leader got holy water and douse it on Max and Art The Clown.

"Begone children of the devil!!" The leader said

LookSee roared angrily as Max begin to hiss out in pain as Rapunzel got up including Mordeo, Shelley, and even The Birch as they all approach to the cult as they circle around the cult together.

"You spawns of the devil!" The girl said

"You will.." The leader said

Mordeo bite the leader's arm so hard as the leader screams with agonizing pain as he pulled it off. Rapunzel then look at the girl as Shelley used her hockey stick and decapitate the girl's head as The Birch use her branch powers to pull the rest of the cult into pieces as LookSee along with Mordeo, Rapunzel and Telos brutally killed the leader with ease. As the wedding resumed, Art The Clown said the 'I do' and they both share a deep kiss as everyone cheered with happiness.

"Let's celebrate!" Pennywise said

The group Black Veil Brides begin to perform Rebel Love Song as all the monsters begin to mosh together as Art The Clown danced with Max as LookSee twirled you around while you begin to giggle. After when the group played a few more songs, Max begin to smile as Art The Clown begin to carry him to the cake that have a scary design on it. Max begin to cut the slice and share it with Art as he put a dab of icing on his nose as Max laughed with a smile.

"Shall we go to the limo?" Art asked

"Let's go." Max smiled

They both begin to go to the limo together as the driver begin to open the door as they both got inside. You smiled as you blow a kiss as Max smiled at you as he have the best wedding ever.

LookSee: *makes a demonic purr*

Me: Yup! You love it

David: Looks like we got a few more characters left!

Marko: Yup. Paul show them the list!

Paul: We got:

•Lawrence Gordon
•La Llorona
•Jill Tuck
•Hanako
•Kimmy

Dwayne and Teke-Teke: WOW!!

Me: Yeah. So everyone please pick which character you want for the wedding to be and also I'll try to update the best I can.

Kimmy: Since you work and stuff!

Me: Exactly. Work tires me a bit.

Hanako: Hope you all have a nice day