Chapter 13. Fairies for Forth.

...

Cc did something unusual and quite out of character;  he spent his hard earned money on a taxi.  He arrived at Forth's and was greeted politely by the valet.  He stood on the driveway for a whole minute staring at the home in wonder.

When he and Gull separated earlier,  Cc walked him through the park and to the bottom of the street.  They shared a kiss that made his knees weak.  Gull gave back for the first time ever.  He kissed Cc like he meant it.

Cc went back home and changed for the third time today.  He wasn't a shirt and tie guy,  but he wanted to surprise him,  and,  he knew Gull would be dressed up.

Grempe and Bonni were still making sure that they said hello to everyone as they arrived.  Cc nervously played with his tie as he climbed the stairs and stepped in.

"Nice to meet you.  Are you a friend of Forth's from school?"  Bonni made a wai for the handsome lad.  "I'm Forth's mom,  and this is his dad."  She touched Grempe's arm.

Mr. Kreepolrerk smiled at Cc.  He was busy welcoming someone else,  but he made a wai quickly and bowed his head to the boy.  

It was hard for Cc to imagine P'Fourth in his fifties,  but if this was any indication of how he was going to look in the future,  Cc thought it was a scandalous injustice that one man should be so fortunate.  Mr. Kreepolrerk had the same smooth light skin and pink fleshy lips.  He might have been an inch shorter than Forth,  but he had the same body, and, his suit jacket sleeves were impressively tight around his upper arms.

Cc hoped that he didn't stare too long and when he went to speak,  his tongue needed to be kickstarted.  

"Ah, ah, ah,  no Auntie,  I'm Cc.  I know P'Forth from Chatasitkorn's kitchen.  I work there."

Cc was flattered.  "Yes,  Nong'Cc,  Forth has mentioned you several times."  Bonnie smiled at him and made the exact wink that Forth does.  "Forth loves it when someone can make him laugh."