Epilogue

...

...

Forth insisted that Chewy stay in his bedroom.  He put a bowl of water on the bathroom floor and another with dog food.  The pooch appeared quite comfortable and at home as he curled up in the dead centre of Forth's bed.

Beam was in a devilish mood and had walked out to the balcony.  "P'Forth,  would you describe yourself as spoiled?"

Everything seemed so much bigger now that it wasn't jammed with people.   "This place is incredible."

Forth didn't answer.  Beam came back and asked Forth, still in the bathroom:  "Where did the dog food come from?"

Forth came out and took Beam's hand.  He pulled him in and through the closet door adjacent.  

It smelled like Forth's cologne and the fine leather of his belts and shoes.  When Forth kissed Beam,  his head fell back and brushed the rainbow of Forth's many coloured shirts.

Forth started to tickle him and said:  "I am a fairy you know."

Beam winked.  "Aww, don't use that word P'. I prefer gay or queer."

...

~Well trained dancers know that someone has to take the lead,  and someone has to follow.  Forth waltzed with Beam as the perfect partner.  They hit every beat and made every turn in fault-free harmony.  They fit like clouds and sky and moved as smoothly too.~