Chapter Ten

There's a brief dispute on who will be driving everyone to said nacho harboring heaven. Danny drove him and Arin here in his little four door car, which means there wont be very much room for the four.

They ask Vibrance if she might like to join, knowing she held no trepedation for strip clubs. Plus her van would be big enough to take everyone comfortably. Unfortunately she explains she's still working on a few animations that need finished before the end of the convention.

It might be a tad cramped but at least Mark's Jeep fits everyone inside. Glancing in his rearview mirror, he sees the Arin and Danny squirming uncomfortably in the back seats.

"Jack, I dont mean to bug ya but you may have to slide your seat forward a tad, Danny Long Legs over here cant fit." Arin laughs, watching Danny struggle to sit comfortably.

"Its not my fault I'm built like a god damn girraffe!" He whines, but sighs in relief as Jack slides forward.

"Better?" Jack questions over his shoulder.

"Yes, thank you." Danny comments greatfully.

"Get any taller and we'd have to strap you to the roof with pilot drivers leading us wherever we go, you gangly legged fuck." Arin teases, causing the whole car to laugh.

Danny gives excellent directions, seeming to know exactly where to go by heart. Before long, they all stand in front of the club, hungry but nervous.

Well, Jack and Mark are. They try not to think too much about their reactions upon stepping inside. Both had been to strip clubs before, but that was also before either began to feel goofy feelings for one another.

The four make their way inside and the moment they're seated, Danny orders four orders of the nachos, and they go around the table ordering drinks. Danny and Arin leap for Piña colladas, while Jack orders a beer and Mark asks for a soda, being a responsible designated driver

While they wait, girls skillfully wrap themselves around the poles a few feet away. Jack watches interestedly. The way they bend and twirl and glide, it works for him. After a moment of shamefull drooling, he tears his eyes away from the talent to check on the rest of his group. Danny seems more impatiently waiting for the food, Arin is slurping down the drink that had just been placed in front of him, and Mark is watching the talent with fascinated lust. Jack wishes he could get Mark to look at him like that.

What would it have to take? He's not much to look at, he'll admit it, but there has to be something he can do to earn that lustful gaze. It would be so much easier if he looked like any of these women, thats for sure. He sighs softly in his jealousy.

While in his daze he feels a hand softly cup under his chin, and redirect his eyes back to the step up stage where the girls are performing.

"Anyone in there?" A lady asks, tilting her head to the side, a mere few inches from Jack's face. Oh dear, he thinks to himself, I've been caught staring at Mark. He gulps down some air, eyeing the way she hold sherself on all fours, leaning off the stage to grasp his attention. Her hand on his chin is warm, delicate. She smiles as he nods in his stunned daze.

"Good." She purs as she leans away from him to return to her pole. Mark shifts his jaw as he watches one woman climb from her pole and stride over to Jack. Mark only notices that Jack isnt looking at them when she bends down, leans forward and takes his chin in her hand. He cant hear what she whisperes to him past the music, but he knows he hates it.

Of course Jack would get that adorable stupified look on his face when she got that close. Mark grits his teeth when Jack nods so vehemently at her words. Why does every girl have to hit on him? Cant they just admire his beauty and be on their way? Do they have to approach and touch him?