Epilogue: So it Begins

An island in the middle of the lake rippled as the stars gleamed above. The soft breathing of Pokemon could be heard faintly as one Pokemon sat atop a rock. It stared into the night sky, feeling a sense of loneliness.  

Something slithered amongst the forest floor, eyes stalking its prey. Its targets were many, but it was king of its forest.

The earth shook below the mountains, as if the rocks themselves sensed the coming change. A man knelt amongst the glimmering stars embedded into the rocks, his hands folded in prayer. He knew the signs of the earth well and he could feel the change in it. 

"The prophecy," he breathed. "So it has started."

He rose to his feet, plucking one of the stars from a rock, gazing into it. "The Forbidden Light. Its tale must not be told. It must not be known."

He breathed. "The name of this island. It will lead only those who know to ruin."

The star shattered into a million pieces as he gazed upwards. "So it begins."

Special Thanks to:

Cryobeats

Torterra657

Your_Last_Word 

Ninjagirl64

You four stuck with this story to the end. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed TMR to the fullest. I plan on getting the sequel started sometime in December, possibly around Christmas. I need to focus more on LDOC, get a lot more of that out. But, I won't just leave you with just this. Here's a sneak peak:

I held my torch above my head, the light illuminating the shadows, darkness beyond its reach. "It's below."

Luna knelt next to the edge, gazing into the chasm. "The Forbidden Light is in our reach."

I took a deep breath. "It's time to uncover the secrets of this island."

We began our descent down the carved stone steps, deeper beneath the mountains, to where the Forbidden Light lay.

Liam, Luna, Xera, and all the Pokemon, will return in

Pokémon TMR: Buried Secrets