"Sally"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

A week has passed since Paul last saw pajama girl. For some reason he missed the weird girl with pajamas coming to the store at night. Everytime the door opened, he hoped it was the pajama girl, but it never was. It's not that he liked her, it was just that he was worried about her. Did her mother beat her up? Did she get abused? He was worried about a girl he didn't even know the name of.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm telling you Ringo, it's not that easy." Sally sighed as she ripped grass from the ground. Ringo rolled his eyes. "It always works for me. Me mum always believes it." He said. "Well my mom won't, so it's no use." She sighed heavily, taking off her glasses and cleaning them with the hem of Ringo's shirt. "Well," he coughed. "I can always sneak in. You have a window, yeah? Then I can sneak anytime I can." He said with a smile. Sally rolled her eyes, but smiled back. "That'd be nice."

"But continue, you got to the store, they found you, then what?" Ringo asked. Sally continued with her story. Ringo gave her his full attention the whole time. He was used to this. Ever since Sally moved to their school, she would rant to him. Ringo didn't mind, he liked listening to people and help them out in any way possible.

"Hold on a minute-" Ringo interrupted. "What market are we talking about?" He asks.

"Rob's." Sally stated. Ringo snapped his fingers.

"ME FRIEND'S FRIEND WORKS THERE!" He says a little too loudly, which made Sally cringe.

"That's... nice. Well, that's all I got for you today buddy, see you tomorrow?" Sally asked. Ringo shook his head. "Correction, tonight, I'll bring snacks." He smiled. Sally shook her head but smiled anyways. Ringo stood up and gave Sally a hand. She gladly took it, and dusted off the grass that was stuck on her baby blue skirt. Ringo looked at her and took a piece of grass that was tangled in her hair. They said their goodbyes, and parted their ways.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm home!" Sally calls out a little too unenthusiastic. She doesn't get an answer back, so she goes into the kitchen and see if her mother was in there. She was not.

Sally went up the stairs to check on her mother's bedroom. She was not there. She looked in the bathroom, and she wasn't there either. Sally ran back to the kitchen and looked out the window. She breathed out when she saw her mom gardening. She looked at her and ran back to her bedroom and closed her door.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"James, you're late." Mr. Rob said sternly as Paul quickly put on his red apron. "Sorry sir. I was late for the bus. Won't happen again." He said as he hurried to tie it up. "Tut tut, just don't let it happen again aye?" Paul nodded at him and went to his box. He turned on the number and waited for customers to arrive.

He gently tapped his fingers on the counter, looking around the store. The sound of the door opening was heard, and Paul quickly turned around. He scrunched his eyebrows when he saw John's friend, Ringo coming in. He was looking around and let out a little "ah" and nodded when he saw Paul. He jogged up to him and gave him a pat on the back.

"Hiya, Paul. How are ya?" Ringo smiled. Paul returned the smile and nodded. "I've been good, how have you been?" He asked Ringo. "Better than ever. Listen I came here to ask you something." Ringo lowered his voice. Paul raised his eyebrow. "What is it?"

"You know me friend Sally?" Paul looked at him.

"Who?"

"Sally? The girl that comes here?" Ringo said as if it was obvious. Paul shrugged. "Don't know who that is, sorry mate." Ringo sighed and tapped his foot. Then his face changed as if something had clicked. "The girl that came crying the other day?"

"You mean pajama girl?" Paul asked astonished. Huh, Sally.

Ringo raised his eyebrow. "Sure... if she ever comes back crying here, please give me a call, and make sure she doesn't leave before I get here. Thanks mate, you're the best." Ringo smiled at him and clapped his back a little too hard, which made Paul let out a small "oof". Ringo exited out the door and Paul turned around, back to facing the register.

Sally.