"Oh no I didn't ask!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"SO YOU DO FANCY HER!?"

"Do not! I was just being nice- oh shut up George!" Paul huffed and crossed his arms. John threw his head back and laughed out loud. "Oh my God I knew it!" He let out another laugh and took a drag out of his cigarette, shaking his head. "Oh God..."

"Will you two stop being idiots! Can I not take a girl home at night? You never know, she could've gotten kidnapped or something. She could've-GEORGE SHUT UP!"

George was making kissing noises and with a high pitch voice, saying "Oh Sally, I love you." The two older boys didn't expect this from George, since he always stays quiet on these type of topics, but John didn't mind since that meant they were both on the same page. Paul, however, was not very pleased after John started copying George's actions, and now the older and younger boys were making kissing noises.

"Y'know what Joj, when you get a girl, I'm gonna do the same thing you're doing to me." Paul flipped him off. George snickered and sipped his water. "Oh Paulie we're just teasing. Props to you for being a gentleman. There's not many of those types of guys." John smiled and took a drag of his cigarette. Paul looked at his feet. Man he really needs new shoes.

"HELLO! EARTH TO PAUL!" John waved his hand in front of Paul's face. Once he noticed, he grabbed John's wrist and shook his head. George watched them silently as he thought about the first time he had an interaction with her.

"Aye, what happened after we took her home? Pajama girl?" Paul looked at him and shrugged. "I reckon I didn't ask." He said, mostly to himself. Then his face dropped.

"Oh no I didn't ask!"

He face palmed himself. "I'm such an idiot! I should've asked, huh? But I didn't! Do ya think she's mad at me?" He asked looking frantically at John. John had no expression on his face, but shrugged. "How would I know?" John said and turned away to start walking.

"Oh no I should've asked her- OW!"

Paul turned around with a shocked face as he saw George putting his hand down. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Paul cried as he rubbed the back of his head. "Stop worrying about it, I'm pretty sure she would've talked about it with you by know. And if she didn't, then don't worry about it. Jeez you're so dramatic Macca." George rolled his eyes and walked past Paul to catch up with John.

Paul stood there, dumbfounded, but then shook his head and started to run after them.