"Yup."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Paul whistled a tune as he tied his apron and made his way to his box. He turned on the number and gently tapped his fingers against the counter as he waited for people to come to check their items out. Paul heard from John what had happened after they dropped off Sally at her house. He wasn't gonna lie, he was a little bit jealous of Ringo, who according to John, was in Sally's room when he entered from the window.

But why would he be jealous? Ringo and Sally look like they would be nice together, and not to mention, Ringo was sometimes scary. Just the way his hair, clothes, and look looked, screamed, "don't mess with me or I'll run you over with me car." So if Paul dares to even touch her shoulder, he feels Ringo would break his neck.

That was the last thing he heard off Sally. He hasn't seen her come to the market. He's seen her walk to school a couple of times, but he didn't have the courage to go and say hello to her. She just makes him nervous.

Paul thought for a bit, staring at his shoes. Isn't Ringo a little too old for Sally?

Paul shook his head. He doesn't even know how old Sally is. For all he knew, she could be in her twenties.

"Excuse me boy? Are you done starring?" Paul shook his head and looked up to the man who had an irritated look on his face. Paul sucked in his teeth. "Yup." He grabbed the items and started to check them out.

The man mumbled something with the words "stupid boy", and left. Paul rolled his eyes. He looked around the store and saw that no one was here. The store had no customers, except for employees. He looked out the window and saw people get out of their cars to go to Teddy's. Paul sighed. Teddy's was way more of a big store than Rob's. He felt bad for Mr. Rob. He's been to Teddy's before, and they literally sell the same things as here, but more expensive.

He wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Rob decided to close down the store.