"Kiss or no necklace"

A/n: happy birthday baby boy George, I miss you so much my honey boy

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Yeah, can't find it." John hit his hands on his thighs as he was bending down, and stood up straight. "Don't say that!" Paul hissed and nodded at Sally, who was aggressively throwing the trash out of the trash can to the floor, George and Ringo picking it up and throwing it on a different trash can.

"It's not here!" Sally whined, throwing her arms in the air. She walked away from the boys, running inside Rob's market and looked through Paul's box. The four boys quickly followed her and leaned on the counter, watching as Sally desperately looked through the boxes in Paul's box.

"Looking for this?"

The boys turned their heads around, Sally bumping her head as she got up. She groaned and rubbed the back of her head, but soon the pain turned into instant anger as she watched Midge twirling the necklace with her fingers.

"Yes, now give it." John went to grab it but Midge backed away. "Ah ah ah, not until I get something in return." She smirked. "Oh please woman, give me my fucking necklace and go back to kissing Lindsay's ass!" Sally groaned, making the boys snicker. Midge smirked at her. "No. Not until Paul gives me a kiss."

You know that feeling you get when you're about to drop from a rollercoaster, and when the drop comes, you feel ten times worse because the seatbelt didn't work and you flew off the ride?

Well this hasn't happened to Sally, but that's what she imagined it felt like as she heard those words come out off Midge's mouth.

"Excuse me?" John said in disbelief. Midge just kept smirking. "Kiss or no necklace." She dangled it, shaking it in front of John's face. "How'd you even get it? Ye loon." George scoffed. Midge glared at him and shrugged, a smug look on her face. "Found the pretty little thing on the floor, knew I've seen it somewhere." She smirked and looked back at Sally, then at Paul.

"If you want the necklace so badly, you've ought to give me a kiss." She giggled, making George roll his eyes and groan. "She's the definition of annoying I'm telling you!" He said to Ringo go, who looked very tense. "You're telling me." Ringo mumbled.

"Hello?! Kiss or no necklace." She snapped her fingers and dangled the necklace, a smirk on her face that Sally wanted to punch so bad.

"In your dreams." Paul suddenly said and snatched the necklace of her fingers. This caught Midge off guard, as she stumbled back and blinked rapidly, trying to process what just happened m. "Wha-thats not fair!" She shirked and stomped her foot, crossing her arms. George chuckled in amusement and shook his head. "No wonder no boy wants you to suck his cock." He cackled, making Midge scoff, turn around, and stomp her way out of the store.

Paul rolled his eyes and turned around, handing the necklace to Sally. Sally grinned at him and grabbed the necklace of his hand. "That was close." She said and looked at Paul with hooded eyes. Paul smirked and leaned in to her ear. "No one gets to kiss me." He whispered. "You, my darling, are the only one with easy access."