"You'll be fine, Sal."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Class dismissed. Remember to read chapters ten through twenty. G'day everyone."

Sally groaned as she picked up her books from her desk and speed walked to the door. Once she left the classroom, she sighed and looked for Ringo.

Ringo was two grades above Sally, so she knew where to find him. As she walked up the stairs, a hand grabbed her from the shoulder, making her turn around in fear. "Hey birdie."

She sighed in relief when she saw it was Ringo.

"You scared me for a second there." She said to him as he grinned down at her. Sally rolled her eyes and smacked his hand away from her shoulder.

"Oi! Me finger!" He pouted as he shook it. Sally shook her head and walked down stairs, Ringo following her behind, still pouting.

"I'm gonna be gone for awhile. Me family's going on a trip to Hawaii!" Ringo said excitedly when they left the building. Sally raised her eyebrows and gave him a small smile. Ringo frowned.

"That's not a genuine smile."

"No no no! I just- I don't know." Sally sighed and slumped her shoulders. Ringo looked at her and ruffled her hair. "If this is about feeling lonely, you'll be fine! You have Paul, John, and George now!" He tried to convince her, but Sally was not convinced.

"Ringo, I barley know the lot." She sighed and rested her head on his chest and he gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze. "You'll be fine, Sal."

Sally tried to look at the positive side of this. Her being around the other boys could give her the opportunity to be closer to them and get to know them better. But what if they're druggies? What if they force her to do something she doesn't want to? What if they're mean to her?

Sally shook her head and buried her face into Ringo's chest. He sighed as he hugged her and rubbed her back. "Don't be silly Sal. You're going to be fine. It's not the first time, y'know."

"I know." She groaned and took a step back. "I don't know what's been wrong with me lately. I've had so many moods swings lately." Ringo raised his eyebrow.

"Is it red flag down there?" He asked as his eyes trailed off down to her skirt. Sally slapped his chest and he laughed. "I'm only joking." He chuckled. Sally rolled her eyes. "But," he dragged as he lazily put his arm around her shoulders. "I promise to bring you a souvenir." He smiled. Sally rolled her eyes but smiled at him. "You better." She said and scratched her head.