"Aunt Molly"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"He took you home?"

"Yes. He's a real gentleman." Sally bit her lip to contain a smile.

"I have NEVER met a sixteen year old boy this nice in my life." Ringo said over the phone. Sally playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well maybe you should hang out with nicer people." She said as a "plop!" came out of her mouth after she sucked her lollipop.

"Oh hush, besides, I am very comfortable with the people I hang out with." Sally rolled her eyes as she could already imagine Ringo pouting. "And just so you know, you're one of them."

"SALLY!"

Sally groaned and threw her head back. "Ringo, I gotta go, talk to you later?" She asked. "Yes, Sal. Take care, bye bye." Sally smiled and hanged up the phone. She rolled out of her bed and walked downstairs.

"Yes?" She asked as she entered the living room to see her mom sitting on the couch, reading a card. "What is it Ma?"

"It's your Aunt." She sighed. "She's sick, and I might have to go to take care of her." She rubbed her face with the palm of her hands and looked at Sally. "Which means," she coughed as she turned to face Sally. "I am going to have to leave you alone until further notice." Sally's eyes widened in shock. "Can I not just go with you?"

"Sally, dear, you know Aunt Molly doesn't like you very much." Mom sighed. Sally softly chuckled and shook her head. "Right- Aunt Molly- I forgot about her." She scratched her head. "When are you leaving?"

"Tonight." Mom sighed and got up from the couch, still holding the card. "I trust that you're gonna be responsible and take care of yourself. You're a big girl sweetie." She grabbed Sally by the shoulders and pulled her in for a hug. This took Sally by surprise, however, she still hugged back and patted her on the back.

"Yeah yeah, nothing to worry about, ma."