"She's head over heels for you, Macca."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Have you noticed she smells like toast?"

George groaned and covered his ears, rolling his eyes. "God help me!" George shouted at the sky, making Ringo laugh and Paul frown. "What? Haven't you noticed?" George took his hands off his ears and looked at Paul.

"All you ever do nowadays is go on about Sally like if there's no tomorrow! Just tell her you fancy her and marry her!" George exclaimed, making Paul flinch. Ringo got out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up. He inhaled it, and slowly let the smoke out. "She fancies you too, y'know?" Ringo said, making Paul swivel around, eyes widened.

"W-what?!" George groaned and rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Mate," George cleared his throat and put his hand on Paul's shoulder. "You're quite daft sometimes, y'know?" Paul frowned and moved George's hand away. "Since when does she fancy me?" Paul frowned and kicked a pebble. He was taken aback when both boys groaned.

"Ever since she bloody laid her eyes on you, she's been all bubbly and nervous around you. Don't you notice it?" Ringo asked with a chuckle as Paul slowly shook his head. George clapped his hand on his forehead and let out a groan of desperation. "You fucking idiot!" He exclaimed, making Ringo laugh. Paul watched in amusement as George speed walked past them, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Jeez. Didn't know that would upset him..." Paul paused and looked at Ringo. "Does she really fancy me though?" Ringo grinned and shook his head. "She's head over heels for you, Macca."

A/n: I know this chapter sucked I'm sorry lol

-Richie