"SLOW POKES!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"These glasses are starting to make my nose itch." Sally sneezed as she took them off.

"Bless you." Paul said as he took off his as well. "You reckon why'd they buy them?" Paul asked her as she put her glasses on her skirt pocket, taking out her other glasses and putting them on. Sally shrugged. "Just for the fun of it maybe."

"KEEP UP YOU TWO! SLOW POKES!" John yelled at them and kept on marching. Paul rolled his eyes and Sally giggled. " M' youf' guys wansh some sanfs?" George muffled as he chewed on some gummy's. Sally smiled and nodded and grabbed a bag of cookies from George's arms. George nodded at Paul to get some, but Paul denied and instead grabbed some cookies from Sally, which she at first whined about, but gave in after Paul gave her the puppy eyes. George smiled wide at them and turned around.

"WE'RE HERE!" John announced and ran to a spot next to tree and plopped himself on the ground. George ran after him and threw the snacks on top of John's head. Which he clearly didn't appreciate as he stood up and started chasing George around.

"Stop fussing you two! Why is that anywhere we go, you two are always fighting!" Paul shook his head and crossed his arms. Sally smiled. He sounded and looked like a disappointed mother.

"Sorry mum." John rolled his eyes and shoved George out the way, earning a "hey!" from George. The two boys sat down again and started to open the bags.