"Ready to order?"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"OH FINALLY!"

George and Sally ran up to the place, both of them bouncing, waiting for the other three to catch up. John rolled his eyes at them and opened the door.

"After you, and you, and you," John held the door open for everyone except George, "not you." He slammed the door shut in front of George's face. "HEY!" Sally heard his muffled yell through the glass door. John laughed as George whined until John let him in. "Prick." George mumbled and adjusted his jacket.

Paul and Sally looked around for an open seat, while Ringo went to the jukebox and looked for a song, and while John and George pushes each other, saying insults to one another. Sally tapped Paul on the shoulder and pointed to a seat next to the window. Paul nodded and they both walked to it.

But it seemed the other three boys were paying attention to them, as Ringo, George, and John, slid to the booth, the three of them sitting next to each other.

Which meant Sally and Paul had to sit together.

Paul awkwardly smiled at Sally while scratching his neck and opened his arm for her to slide in the seat. She mouthed a "thank you" and sat down next to the window, flattening her skirt, and pushing her glasses up. Paul then sat next to her, very few space between them. George smirked at Sally, making her roll her eyes and grabbed the menu.

Ringo smiled at Sally and then gasped. "Almost forgot!" Sally frowned as Ringo looked through his pockets, sticking his tongue out, like if he was concentrated in finding something, then let out an "aha!" and out of his pocket, he took out a necklace with a white flower. He handed it to Sally, she looked at him with a goofy smile and grabbed the necklace. She ran her thumb through the flower and looked up at him. "Thank you Ringo." She sighed with a smile and looked at Paul. "Put it on me, yeah?" John snorted, earning a glare from Paul as he hooked the necklace.

Sally shivered as Paul's fingers softly brush over her neck. He patted her on the back, telling her he was done, and she turned around, facing George. "Thank you." Sally said to Paul. "That's a Frangipani." George blurted out. The four other kids looked at George. He blushed at the sudden attention and mumbled, "it's a very well-known Hawaiian flower." He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked out the window.

"It indeed is my friend." Ringo chuckled. George awkwardly smiled and nodded at him. Sally and Paul looked at each other and chuckled at George's sudden awkwardness.

"Ready to order?" The five of them looked up and the waitress stood there looking at them with the most bored and careless face. John looked at the waitress up and down, stopping in her chest and said, "oh yes I'd love to order." He smirked, making the waitress smirk as well. George rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "I'd like the pancakes with a cup of coffee please." He said.

"I'd like the strawberry milkshake and a hamburger with extra large fries please." Sally kindly smiled. The waitress looked at her with a nasty look, looking her up and down. "You want the whole desert's too darling?" She snickered.

"Hey!" John got up, making the waitress stumble back. "You're here to take our orders, not make stupid comments. Now, write down what the lady ordered or I'll spill our milkshakes all over you!"

Thank god they were the only people in that diner.

Ringo got up as well, making the waitress walk backwards. "Say sorry to her." Ringo's tone was loud, making Sally flinch. The waitress scrunched her nose and looked at Sally. "Sorry." She mumbled. "Can't hear ya!" John yelled. "SORRY!" The waitress yelled back. Ringo sat back down, and John adjusted his jacket. "The rest of us will also have milkshakes with a hamburger, thank you." He smiled and sat back down. The waitress stared at them, dumbfounded. John looked at her and widened his eyes. "Well ta ta then!" He shooed her and she was quick to run back.

"You okay love?" Ringo asked and reached for Sally's hand. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She said to them. Ringo smiled and her and patted her hand. John. Leaned forward, and ruffled her hair, making Sally whine and shake her head. The boys laughed and Sally rolled her eyes.