"HEY!"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sally was on her way home, but then decided not to go too soon. After Ringo left, her and her mother got into another argument. It wasn't pretty, but what could Sally do? She just stormed off the house, not even giving a crap about the flowers she was gonna give her mom.

Didn't her mom say she was sorry? Sally rolled her eyes as she thought about this. Of course she is not, she says she's sorry, but she never is. Maybe moving to England wasn't such a good idea. Maybe Sally should've stayed back in America with Aunt Lucy, and let her mom move. But of course, she decided against it because she didn't want her mom to be alone.

It all happened very quickly. One moment Sally was walking towards the park, then the next she was grabbed by the shoulders and a group of teenage boys started to say things to her.

"Hey, big pretty lady, show us your jugs yeah?" A boy, not too handsome, said and his other friends laughed as they circled her. Sally's eyes widened as she felt someone grab her butt, and squeeze it.

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" Sally cried and slapped whoever's hand tried touching her again.

"Ahh, don't say that, take it as a compliment instead darling." The boy grinned.

"Leave me alone." Sally was shaking. Out of fear and anger.

"How about you give me a kiss instead, aye?" The boys around her started to whistle and shout disgusting things.

A tear rolled down Sally's cheek.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"HEY!"

The five boys swiveled around. Sally ran, stumbled, and ran behind a tree. She catched her breath and turned around quickly to see what was happening.

She was taken aback when she saw that the now five boys, were nine.

And one of them was cashier boy, accompanied by his friends. The tallest one, Sally recognized, was the man who paid for her the other day. He was shouting and pushing the guy who was hollering at Sally.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YA, HUH? TOUCHING A WOMAN WITHOUT HER PERMISSION? YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO FORCE A WOMEN INTO YOUR PANTS." He yelled, spitting at the guys face as he talked. Sally could see the anger in his face. She saw cashier boy look around anxiously, until both their eyes met. Both of their eyes widened. Cashier boy nudged the other boy's arm. The boy looked at him and followed his gaze. Now the three of them had widened eyes.

"She clearly wanted it." The boy and his friends laughed. John took out his pocket knife, which the four boys backed away from, and put their hands up in defense.

Cashier boy and his friend looked from the gang of boys to Pajama girl. Cashier boy looked back at her and mouthed "stay".

"Woah woah wait, mate, c'mon. It's not that serious." The boy nervously laughed.

John mimicked his laugh and got serious. "Listen here, son. If I see you around and I see you bothering another lady that clearly doesn't want to get into your pants, you bet your arse I will shove this knife up your nose, then I'm gonna twist it until all your boogers come out, then I'm gonna make you lick them off me knife, and then shove the knife down your throat, ya hear me?"

The five boys stood there, horrified, and slowly nod. "Lovely." John smiled.

"NOW GET OUT OF HERE!" He barked and kneed the guy in the crotch.

The five boys scrambled and ran. They ran past Sally, who's heart was about to burst out of her chest.