Six - Brozone

-

-

Ever since Seokjin and Jihee started dating officially, I rarely met up with the former as time went on. I was always busy with exams and he was always busy with his girlfriend and studies as well.

So when I received a call from him all of a sudden, I started to question the possible reasons for him to make a phone call before answering.

"What." I deadpanned, and heard him squeal from the other side of the phone.

"Yoora! You won't believe it!" Seokjin exclaimed loudly, my curiosity piqued.

"Won't believe what?" I asked him, my eyes scanning the notebook in front of me without really paying attention towards the words written in it.

"An entertainment agency just casted me for an audition to join their company! And if I pass, I'm going to be a trainee and then an idol in a boy group!" He rambled on excitedly, and I could only imagine him grinning widely as he spoke to me.

"Are you going to go?" I questioned, and he hummed a yes as a response. "Have you told Jihee about it yet?"

With that, I could hear his breath hitch.

"I forgot to tell her. Oh my God, I'm going to call her right now, okay? Bye!" He hung up the call before I could even say goodbye.

The next day, when I was dragging my feet lazily in the hallway, I spotted Yoongi speaking on a phone next to the glass cupboard that held the achievements. Happy to meet him, I was about to call his name when I spotted the frown on his face.

"I don't understand why did Jihee overreact over this news. Shouldn't she be happy for her own boyfriend?" He spoke, and with a swift movement, I hid myself behind a pillar as I continued to eavesdrop. "It's alright to not support this, but breaking up with him just because of this matter is just plain ridiculous."

I gasped audibly.

"Noona!" Yoongi exclaimed in shock upon seeing my face, and ignoring his calls, I called Seokjin without hesitation.

He picked up at the fourth ring.

"Seokjin?" I hollered his name carefully, and heard small sobs from the speaker, breaking my heart. "Jinnie, where are you right now?"

"R-room." He stuttered.

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

Upon reaching his dorm, I knocked on his door and waited for Seokjin to open the door for me to enter. I heard footsteps shuffle towards the door, and when the door was swung opened, I frowned not liking how broken he looked at the moment.

"Y-Yoora." He sobbed as he pulled me into an embrace, his long arms wrapping around mine as I did the same with him.

It was my first time seeing him breaking down like this, throughout the years of knowing him, Kim Seokjin had never cried. At least not in front of me.