Seventeen - Loyal

-

-

"Congratulations Seokjin oppa!"

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"It's-"

I tuned out at how annoying the little girl next to me was being at the moment. Seeing her fangirling over my man was truly an eye-opening experience, and it reminded me of the times when I used to fangirl over idols when I was much younger.

Did I look as pathetic like that?

"Thank you oppa! Oh, and please stay sweet with your fiancee!"

Oh, okay, I take back my words. She's sweet.

I watched how Seokjin's face had brightened up at the mentioning of me, and he was still beaming when it was finally my turn for this fanmeeting session. The tickets for his fanmeetings were always sold out hella fast, and I had to asked his manager to reserve me one before the ticketing was opened to the public.

"Hi there-" Seokjin greeted and paused his words when his eyes landed on me. "Miss, isn't it hot to be wearing like that?"

"Like this?" I pointed at myself, and glanced down at myself being wrapped up in an oversized hoodie with my sunglasses and mask.

"Wait, that hoodie- are you from Seoul University as well?" Seokjin tilted his head, and after seeing me nod, he opened his mouth in understanding. "I see, it was my alma mater too. What's your name?"

"Oh, you know my name, Seokjin." I deadpanned, unable to believe that he was still not able to recognize me.

Even his manager and staff workers who were watching us interact were all snickering at how dumb he was.

"You're not calling me oppa, are you older or the same age as me?" Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, you sound oddly familiar..."

"Oppa! Are you blind or something?! That's your fiancee!" Someone from the stage below shouted, and I turned around to salute the girl who shrieked at my action before removing my sunglasses and mask, and lastly, the hood of his own freaking hoodie.

Seokjin dropped his pen with a look of shock plastered on his face while everyone else in the venue started laughing uncontrollably. I simply facepalmed before grabbing his pen to sign his signature on the stupid poster I had been holding for the past two hours.

"Eonni! You're the best!" I heard someone shout at me, and I returned whoever that was a peace sign.

"Oppa, at this rate your fans are gonna change their bias towards your future wife!" Another shouted, and I giggled before rolling my eyes at my still dumbfounded fiance.

I was about to leave the stage when Seokjin suddenly stood up from his seat, and grabbed my hand, once again, before pulling me towards him only to plant a deep kiss onto my lips as the crowd cheered and wolf-whistled at us. This guy right here needed to change his way of making me go back to him man.