Seven - Touché

-

-

My footsteps halted abruptly when I heard an unmistakable voice hollering my name emerged behind me. Turning around, I raised an eyebrow at Seokjin who was eyeing me from head to toe, his face turning into an obvious frown.

"Where are you going?" He took a few steps towards me, his tall form dressed in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. "Why are you dressed like this?"

Subconsciously, I glanced down at my outfit which was a black laced dress that reached my mid-thigh. "I'm going to see a friend of mine. Why?"

"Don't you think that there are too much skin exposed with all these laces?" He picked up my left arm which had the laced long sleeves of my dress wrapped around them.

Rolling my eyes, I snatched my arm back and spoke. "Why do you care? I'll be fine okay."

"Is your friend a girl or a guy?" He continued to drill, and I wanted to smack him for acting like an overprotective brother.

"She's a girl!" I lied.

Yes, I lied. To be honest, I was heading out for a date with my senior I got to know from our course.

"Hmm, fine. Take care of yourself and be back before eleven, alright? You promised to accompany me to the audition tomorrow! Oh, and also call me when you're back." He then whirled me around and pushed me slightly, making me nearly stumble over the heels I was wearing.

I glared at him. "Yes, mother."

Seokjin grinned. "Good girl. Bye."

I had a fun time with my date tonight, he was really sweet and thoughtful, and I found myself secretly admiring his gentleman acts around me. He was two years older than me, with a charming smile and to-die-for dimples on each side of his cheeks.

I was enjoying myself so much that I had not realized that it was already half past eleven when he stopped his car at the front of my dormitory, the four stories building towering over us.

"I had an enjoyable time with you earlier, Yoora-ssi. If you don't mind... can we go out on another date next time?" Inho looked at me sheepishly with a shy smile, and my heart melted at how adorable he looked.

"Sure, of course we can." I giggled, finding my girly side pretty foreign.

Hearing my answer, he grinned even wider before leaning towards me and pecked my cheek softly. I found myself secretly sniffing the scent of his cologne.

"I know you're sniffing me." Inho laughed when he saw my eyes widened as I was undoubtedly caught red handed. Patting my head, he spoke again. "You're so cute."

"You're pretty cute yourself too." I complimented back, making him chuckle, and got out of the car before waving him a goodbye, my eyes lingering at his black car until it was no longer in sight.